Just blocks to Canyon Rd. and a 15 minute walk to the Plaza, Acequia Compound is a fabulous Santa Fe, NM rental for visitors young and old. This beautifully appointed casita is located on scenic Acequia Madre Street, in the historic district. Its proximity to a great coffee shop and book store, as well as to the Canyon Road galleries and restaurants, make it a favorite with Santa Fe visitors. It is only a 15-minute walk to the Plaza.
It features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with a kiva fireplace and tasteful southwest accent pieces. Pretty patios provide private outdoor space for sunbathing or entertaining. This is the perfect casita for enjoying the essence of Santa Fe living.
This home is located near Acequia Madre Compound 7, Arroyo Tenorio, and Pino Chiquita, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Kokopelli Property Management: _Experience The Difference_
Kokopelli Property Management: The Best Vacation Rentals in Santa Fe!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Gated Courtyard, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, CD player, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Central air-conditioning, Radiant heat, Living room w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Breakfast bar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Cooling System, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Radiant Heat, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Office/study
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, One-car carport/driveway, Gravel drive/road, Propane grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Carpet, French doors, Tile floors, Wood floors, Vigas