With awe-inspiring views, luxurious amenities, and a 4 block walk to the Plaza, this Santa Fe, New Mexico vacation house rental is a perfect retreat.
This fabulous two level, two bedroom, two bath home within walking distance to the Santa Fe Plaza features Mexican tile accents and spectacular city and mountain views. Enjoy an evening of dining and cocktails or watching the colorful Santa Fe sunsets all from your private portal.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level while the second bedroom is conveniently located on the first level with its separate bathroom. The master bedroom has a king bed, air conditioning and a flatscreen TV. Magnificent views of the Sangre de Cristo mountains await from the private patio located just off the master bedroom. The guest bedroom has twin beds that can be easily converted to a king bed. On the lower level, there is a spacious living room with a queen sleeper sofa and a separate dining room with a Kiva fireplace. The TV/Library room, located just off the living room has a flatscreen TV and DVD.
You will find charming garden areas and a beautiful fountain in the courtyard, perfect for reflecting on the day. This home will sleep 6 comfortably. DSL is available. Portable evaporative coolers are provided for the main living area. Homeowners association rules prohibit pets. Free long distance in the US and Canada.Permit#:
"Just wanted to let you know that our accommodations in Santa Fe at City Views at Alma Compound were excellent. We enjopyed every aspect of the unit. It was even more roomy and well-furnished than the pictures on the website showed. If anyone ever wants to talk to someone who has stayed there, please feel free to put me in touch with them. Thanks, too, for the welcome bad. Kind Regards"--George
"In the warm weather, breathtaking views from both the main floor deck and upper bedroom deck as well as the sunsets are phenomenal! To the South are the Sandias, to the west the Jemez and a short distance East, Santa Fe ski mountain, great to hike in all seasons save winter, when it provides very good skiing. Nice to have Ten Thousand Waves spa up the road too!"--Anonymous
"Loved the magic of the lighted farolitos on the buildings and the seasonal lights on the plaza!" --Guest (over the holidays)
"Awesome digs, awesome view and awesome summer lightning storms!"--Guests from Louisiana
"Even though it's called a condo, it's size and comfort makes it feel more like a home."--Anonymous
This home is located near Alma Compound Casita, Alma Compound Condo, Alma Compound Oasis, Artist Road 30, Artist Road 31, Artist Road 82, Artist Road 85, Artist Road 92, and Rising Sun at the Plaza, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, High-Speed Internet, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Comcast standard cable TV, CD player, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Heat and air: Central heat, Portable A/C, Living room with gas fireplace, Bedroom 2 with gas fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances
* Living: 2 Fireplaces, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Master Bedroom Air Conditioning, Pets Not Allowed, Portable Evaporative Cooler, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Gas Grill, Patio, Private Yard, Views
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Water fountain, Deck, Two-car carport/driveway, Street parking available, Paved drive/road, Propane grill, Sunset views
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, French doors, Tile floors, Vigas