Dramatic two level Santa Fe style home. This two bedroom, two and a half bath home is beautifully furnished for comfort and style. Very open floor pattern for easy living and conversation. The bedrooms are on the lower level and have glass doors to the lovely rear patio complete with a Koi pond. This light filled home is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy Santa Fe.Permit#:
This home is located near Alma Compound Casita, Alma Compound Condo, City Views at Alma Compound, Artist Road 30, Artist Road 31, Artist Road 82, Artist Road 85, Artist Road 92, and Rising Sun at the Plaza, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Other
Room Description: there is a banco bed downstairs that has room for a child to sleep on and so could take 5.
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Gated Courtyard, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, CD player, DVD player, iPod/MP3 docking station
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Baseboard heat, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Other room with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace, Kitchen/other w/wood fireplace, Bedroom 2 w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: 2 Fireplaces, Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Pets Not Allowed, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 1/2 Bathroom (powder room), Jacuzzi tub, Has interior stairs, Has exterior stairs, Sitting area/room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Patio, Views
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Balcony, One-car carport/driveway, Paved drive/road
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, Tile floors, High-end art