Styled with southwestern decor and located just 2 blocks from Canyon Rd, Western Cowboy the perfect vacation house rental in Santa Fe.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Styled with southwestern decor and located just 2 blocks from Canyon Rd, Western Cowboy the perfect vacation house rental in Santa Fe. This lovely adobe home has brick floors, four fireplaces, a beautifully decorated living room with vigas, and a formal dining room. There is a well equipped kitchen complete with breakfast area. The master bedroom features a queen bed and fireplace, and the second bedroom has a queen bed.
Fabulous Adobe home on one of the most historic and prestigious streets in Santa Fe: Acequia Madre. You'll find this residence to be very esthetically pleasing ? befitting this Santa Fe area with its western décor throughout. The main house, Western Cowboy can be rented with its sister property and guest house/casita. Both residences are a short walk to Canyon Road, home to Santa Fe's top galleries and artist live-in studios.
Quaint, warm and truly one-of-a-kind, the Main house provides two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bath accommodations. It is privately-gated and alarmed for security. Upon entering, you'll find the living room invites you to relax on its comfortable, leather furniture while warming by the wood-burning fireplace. Please note wi-fi is available, as well as cable television.
A delightful, rustic and well-appointed large kitchen comes equipped with a Sub-zero, Viking stove and charming fireplace. Directly around the corner from the cocina is the main home's dining room, which seats four within its cozy nook.
Melt your cares aware in the Master's jacuzzi tub, adjacent to the beautiful Master bedroom, complete with another kiva for those romantic evenings by the fire.
Parking for the main house is available off-street via private driveway directly in front of the home, for two-three vehicles.
Stepping outside the retreat, you'll discover the perfect spot to have quiet meals as well as friendly gatherings. An external wood-burning kiva fireplace is located on the main brick deck, which can easily service 10-12 people for a barbecue or dinner event. The home's covered portals and large, open yard make it a year-round area for entertaining. It's external-setting includes a small old-fashioned kiva - perfect for the makings of Indian flatbread.
Book now to enjoy a place unlike any other; it will fill your post-Santa Fe days with fond memories, and a yearning to return!
Please note: At the request of the owner, this is a NO Pets allowed and No Smoking property.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: The next best thing to living here!
Visit the Kokopelli home page at
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, A/C window unit, Living room w/wood fireplace, Kitchen/other w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace, Outdoor patio w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Gourmet kitchen, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Evaporative Cooling, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub, Radiant Heat, Window Air Conditioning Unit
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Hot tub
* Outdoors: Private patio, Private yard, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-car carport/driveway, Security gate (indiv residence), Security system, Propane grill
* Style and decor: Cowboy/western decor, French doors, Tile floors, Vigas, Luxury furnishings