This enchanting home, which is a very short walk to Canyon Road and fine restaurants, is located on an eastside Estate that was once the site of an old mill. You will be greeted by stately shade trees, abundant flowers and lush lawns. The home offers two bedrooms and two baths and features double adobe walls, brick floors throughout, Mexican tiles, and a cozy kiva fireplace in each room. The private and enchanting patio provides the perfect setting for cocktails and dining alfresco all within a beautiful natural setting. 30 Night Minimum Booking required.This home is located near Artist Retreat, Asian Adobe, Casa Archuleta, Casa Carino, Cerro Gordo Casa, La Piedra, and Palace Avenue Casita, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Entertainment: Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, Comcast standard cable TV, CD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Central heat, Living room w/wood fireplace, Kitchen/other w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Portable Evaporative Cooler, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 3/4 Bathroom (shower only), Office/study
* Outdoor: Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-car carport/driveway, Paved drive/road, Gated community
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, Carpet, Tile floors