With authentic New Mexican decor and a short walk to the Plaza, this home rental in Santa Fe, New Mexico is the perfect base to explore the town. Located in the historic Guadalupe district, this pristine and stylish 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom adobe home is in a perfect location of Santa Fe's famous Railyard. The casita is also within walking distance of both the historic Plaza, and Canyon Road, where there is an abundance of great restaurants, galleries and retail stores. Enjoy all these areas for just a short stroll from your front door.
The home itself has all you could ask for, well-representing a modern southwestern adobe-style home, with tile floors throughout, fireplace and an outdoor patio. As you enter the home, you come into the beautiful living room, with its southwestern decor. You immediately notice the ceiling vigas and kiva fireplace. Furnished with a comfortable couch (which can be converted into a sleeper sofa), rocking chair and flatscreen TV, it is the perfect place to relax after exploring town, or enjoying with friends and family. Wi-fi is also available in the casita.
From the living room you enter the kitchen. With updated cabinets, granite counter tops and all stainless steel appliances, this modern kitchen is a great place to cook any cuisine. Just off the kitchen is a lovely space for dining, with a table seating for 4, it supplies a fantastic place for grabbing a quick breakfast before starting the day, or having a chile-infused New Mexican dinner.
The bedroom continues the southwestern motif with viga ceilings and southwestern decor. The bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed; a full bath with a vanity and a shower/tub combination is found just adjacent.
Off the front of the house is a little patio great for enjoying morning coffee and reading the newspaper. There is a one-vehicle carport, and enough off-street parking for 2 vehicles.
Casita de Guadalupe is a wonderful place in a terrific part of Santa Fe. Book now and experience this charming home for yourself, as your heart melts into Santa Fe's red-rock landscape.
"Fabulous trip! This location was perfect."-guest
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Entertainment: Cable TV standard, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, Comcast standard cable TV, Surround sound, CD player, DVD player, iPod/MP3 docking station
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, One-car carport/driveway
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Southwestern decor, Tile floors, Vigas