This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
The Spanish Bell Casita is situated in a turn-of-the-century compound just a block away from the historic Guadalupe District with many restaurants, unique shops, farmers market, and Sanbusco Center. Less than a half mile walk to the Plaza is the heart of Santa Fe, which is surrounded by galleries, museums, restaurants and shops. Canyon Road is also within walking distance. A short drive takes you to Santa Fe's famous flea market, world class opera, ski area, and casinos. The casita is beautifully and comfortably furnished with antiques and oriental rugs. It has striking stone, wood and tile floors, fireplace, skylight, vigas throughout, off street parking, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, TV with HBO, and two enclosed, private courtyards. A unique spiral staircase takes you to a bedroom suite with a king-size bed and half bath. The bedroom opens to a roof top terrace where you can enjoy morning coffee at sunrise, daytime sunbathing, sunset cocktails, and star gazing at night!
This home is located near Agua Fria Casita, Casa Escondida, Sweet Dream, and Southwest by the Railyard, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Comcast standard cable TV, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Heat and air: Central heat, Living room with ceiling fan, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Ceiling Fans, No Pets, Vigas, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 1/2 Bathroom (powder room), Has interior stairs
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, One-car carport/driveway, Paved drive/road, Security gate (indiv residence), Charcoal grill
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Sandstone/flagstone floor, Tile floors, Wood floors, Vigas, SW antiques/antiques