This charming casita rental in Santa Fe, NM is a 120 year old restored adobe home right in the heart of the Tesuque Village, and very near the Santa Fe Opera. You'll find a walled, size-able private front yard and front portal, including several pieces of patio furniture. The exterior gardens are beautifully landscaped, with additional seating areas provided.
Inside the casita you'll find lovely furnishings & appointments, a cute country kitchen and breakfast table. The living room provides a comfortable sofa, with shuttered windows, providing a romantic feel to the residence. Vistas are visible throughout the casita; and a charming bedroom and bath, complete with king-size bed and cable television. There's a separate small office, including wi-fi availability; also a utility room with washer and dryer, plus a half bath.
You'll feel lost in time at this exclusive find; and the best part: it's minutes from Santa Fe, with the peace and serenity of country living. Tesuque is the home to the rich and famous, and you'll feel right at home in this charming, special place.
Kokopelli Property Management Vacation Rentals: Run Away/Get Away to Santa Fe!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
Room Description: Small bedroom has separate entrance
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple standard TVs, Comcast standard cable TV
* Heat and air: Baseboard heat, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, Washer/dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Has interior stairs
* Outdoors: Private patio, Private yard, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, Two-cars plus carport/driveway, Dirt drive/road, Charcoal grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Tile floors, Wood floors, High-end art, SW antiques/antiques