Charming one bedroom one bath townhome. Has all of the Santa Fe touches including Mexican tile, brick floors and a kiva fireplace.
Charming one bedroom one bath townhouse, within walking distance of the Santa Fe Plaza. The Alma Compound is Near Fort Marcy and Hillside Park, annual site of the sold-out Santa Fe Fiesta's burning of Zozobra. It's also located in the northern portion of the City, on the road to the Santa Fe ski area and one of the nation's top spa's, Ten Thousand Waves.
Upon entering the home, you'll find all of the Santa Fe touches making the unit welcoming: including Mexican tile, brick floors and a kiva wood-burning fireplace in the living room. The comforts of home include wireless internet, VCR, CD and DVD players. The bedroom provides a queen-sized bed, and an adjacent full bathroom with tub and shower. There is also a queen-sized sofa sleeper in the residence, furnished with a total guest count in-mind of 4. A shared washer and dryer is available for use with other units at the complex.
Two separate patios available off of the living room and dining area allow immediate access to the beautiful Santa Fe sun over 300 days a year. Enjoy the fountain, dining table for 4 and additional deck seating in both areas, while you wine and dine the night away in one of the most picturesque cities in the world, and certainly one of the most memorable.
This home is located near other Kokopelli properties in the same geographic area. When leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Come and Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, CD player, DVD player, DSL/Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Pets Not Allowed, Radiant Heat, Vigas, Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub)
* Outdoor: Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, One-car carport/driveway
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, Vigas