With a style that will make any cowboy feel right at home and room to sleep 2, Cowboy Song is a fabulous casita rental in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This one bedroom guest house has a queen bed, linens, cable TV, wi-fi. A lovely, private patio awaits your enjoyment. The casita is well decorated and appointed with a kiva fireplace in the living area and kitchen.
Behind its security gate, you'll find this charming casita featuring a one-bedroom, one-bath, located in the heart of Santa Fe's Historic district. The location is picture-perfect: a block from the famous artist community, Canyon Road, and short stroll to the Santa Fe Plaza. Along the way, enjoy the Santa Fe River Park and greenbelt and many historic sites and buildings in the downtown area.
While the casita adjoines the main house, it offers its own private entry and patio. Radiant heat is provided, for those chilly nights; with an evaporative cooling system for our sunny New Mexico summer.
The casita is charming with its well-appointed western-themed presentation, with a kiva fireplace in the living area and kitchen. Comfortable leather sofa/recliners awaits you, after a day of Santa Fe sites and discoveries. Outside the living area is a private, coyote-fenced and landscaped yard, complete with a brick and flagstone deck, bistro table and chairs. You'll find the casita has a compound-feel to it, yet is intimate and quiet to its surroundings.
A queen-sized Master bedroom, fresh linens, cable TV, and wi-fi access awaits you in this hidden gem. It's full bath entices via a jacuzzi tub and cozy atmosphere.
At the request of the owner, there are no pets allowed during a rental term, and the residence has a No Smoking policy. The parking area on the corner of Acequia Madre and Camino del Poniente is shared with another casita and the main house. When at the home, kindly park allowing for two additional cars to share the parking area.
This home is located near other Kokopelli properties, including its sister main residence. When leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen
* Entertainment: Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple standard TVs, Comcast standard cable TV
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Evaporative/swamp cooler, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Washer/dryer
* Living: Evaporative Cooling, High Speed Internet, Radiant Heat, Window Air Conditioning Unit
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub)
* Outdoor: Patio
* Outdoors: Landscaped garden, One-car carport/driveway, Gravel drive/road, Paved drive/road, Security gate (indiv residence), Security system
* Style and decor: Cowboy/western decor, Tile floors