It's the perfect location in town and you will find this sunny one-bedroom condo within walking distance to the Plaza. This home has been thoughtfully appointed with a king bed in the bedroom plus a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is well stocked for those who do want to cook. A desk awaits the working guest who needs to log on and surf the internet. The kiva fireplace along with the adobe walls, vigas, and brick floors makes this a wonderful Santa Fe Casita not to mention the tasteful artwork and appointments. The washer and dryer are shared with four other units.
"What a find - Alma 21! Delightful Santa Fe architecture - delightful decor.""What a beautiful and quiet condo! Lovely personal touches throughout.""To have a home as beautiful as Santa Fe was sheer joy. We truly appreciate the lovely furnishings, appointments, privacy and quiet. This by far has been the loveliest home we have stayed in in Santa Fe - or perhaps anywhere in our travels. Thank you for allowing us this beautiful space - so much more comfortable and uplifting than most rentals.""What a wonderful place! We loved it the first moment we stepped in the door, so warm and inviting, and so well equipped with ll that one needs for a relaxing retreat.We are here on our honeymoon. We had a romantic dinner on the patio, and enjoyed the walk up the hill to view the awesome Santa Fe landscape. Thank you so much for opening this beautiful home for others to enjoy."
This home is located near Alma Compound Condo, Alma Compound Oasis, City Views at Alma Compound, Artist Road 30, Artist Road 31, Artist Road 82, Artist Road 85, Artist Road 92, and Rising Sun at the Plaza, and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Walking distance to Plaza
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Cable TV standard, CD Player, DVD Player, Flat Screen TVs, Stereo System
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, Comcast standard cable TV, DVD player
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Heat and air: Baseboard heat, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Dishwasher, Shared washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, No Pets, Vigas, Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub)
* Outdoor: Chiminea, Patio
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Landscaped garden, One-car carport/driveway, Street parking available, Charcoal grill
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Brick floors, Vigas