This newly remodeled two bedroom, one bath private home with large garden in rear and beautiful views of the Santa Barbara Riviera is perfect for a family of three or four. Our master Bedroom has Queen bed and a large HD TV; The second Bedroom has a double bed for two additional guests. Breakfast/Dining room is complete with French doors overlooking the private garden and the living room comes equipped with new HDTV Cable TV with movie channels and Wi-Fi throughout the home. We make cooking a breeze with our fully equipped brand new gourmet kitchen! Our gorgeous backyard garden has a lounge area complete with outdoor dining furniture and new gas grill. Casa Santa Barbara awaits to give you the ultimate Santa Barbara experience!
One block from the center of State Street, our home is within walking distance to all of the restaurants and shops that make Santa Barbara so great! We recommend renting a bike, hopping on a bus, or walking to the famous beach and pier. With stunning views and all the amenities you will need you will feel like a local and we can guarantee that you won?t want to leave.
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. When you book with us we?ll send you our mobile app with directions, our 24-hour live support number and rental guide. Then, you can drive right to the rental which features a digital door lock where you?ll use your unique code to enter (no need to meet for keys). Inside, you'll enjoy our premium amenities: shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens. You can request an early check-in / late check-out and we will arrange it whenever possible.
*All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. City and state taxes will be added to all reservation rates. Each reservation also requires a cleaning fee, and the standard Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Full
Room Description: Master Bedroom - 1 Queen Size Bed
Second Bedroom - 1 Double Size Bed
Connected with a Jack & Jill style bathroom
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Caves, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Botanical Garden, Library, Winery
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Downtown
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware
* Living: Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Iron, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock Per Bedroom, Central Heat Only
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Fenced-in yard