Vacation Apartment in Saarbrücken - 861 sqft, friendly, relaxing, comfortable (# 1766) #1766
Look around and experience the family-like atmosphere in our unique guest house in Saarbrücken-Gersweiler with vacation apartment in a separate house. Living room with satellite TV, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining space, bathroom, separate toilet and terrace with outdoors furniture., key advantages: friendly, relaxing, comfortable, Quality: rated with 2 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The guest house is in the Gersweiler district of Saarbrücken. In the separate house, there is a 80 sq.m large vacation apartment with living room, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, separate toilet and terrace. Private parking spot, garden use and good bus and railway connections. Pets permitted. On request, breakfast for EUR 6 per person.
* living room with satellite TV, VCR, Hi-Fi stereo for radio/CD/audio tape, sofa, books and games
* bedroom has safe, French bed, two single beds, children’s bed, wardrobes
* kitchen with fridge/freezer, four-hob stove, baking oven, microwave, sink, coffee/espresso maker, toaster, KitchenAid, waffle iron, deep fryer, tableware for 12 people, table with 6 chairs, children’s chairs, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board
* bathroom with shower and washing basin, hair dryer; separate toilet
* outdoors, terrace with furniture, lawn, lawn chairs, sunscreen, barbecue, garden shed with fridge, children’s slide
* prices depend on number of people
* breakfast available on request for EUR 6 per person
* bed linens and towels included
Heidi’s guest house is in Saarbrücken-Gersweiler.
To get here, take Saarbrücken city autobahn A 620 to exit Gersweiler/Burbach, follow the road towards Gersweiler to Krughütter Strasse on the left.
Surroundings and Sights:
Restaurants, grocery stores, fast food places, a pharmacy, banks, post office and doctor’s offices are close by.
* playground (2 minutes of walking)
* forest playground (7-8 minutes of walking)
* horse stables (~7 minutes)
* hiking circle (through the forest, beginning ~3 minutes from the house)
* Saarland bike path
* indoors playground (5 minutes of driving)
* indoors pool with saunas (10 minutes of driving)
* German-French garden (mini golf, boat rental; 10 minutes of driving)
* old town, inner city of Saarbrücken (museums, theaters, shopping, restaurants; 10 minutes of driving)
* France (1 km)
* Luxembourg (50 km)
* Trier (80 km)
For information, many brochures are provided; if you have further questions, we will gladly answer them.
Driving Directions Saarbrücken Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Saarbrücken Airport. From Saarbrücken Airport the distance to the unit at Krughütter Straße 55, 66128 Saarbrücken is about 9 km (5.6 miles), approximately a 14 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Saarbrücken, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $61 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
More travel info about Saarbruecken: Saarbruecken is the capital of the state of Saarland in Germany. The city sits at the heart of a metropolitan area that bounds westwards to Dillingen and northeastwards to Neunkirchen, in which most of the people of the Saarland live.