Vacation Apartment in Saarbrücken - 861 sqft, friendly, relaxing, comfortable (# 1766)
Look around and experience the family-like atmosphere in our unique guest house in Saarbrücken-Gersweiler with vacation apartment in a separate house. Living room with satellite TV, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining space, bathroom, separate toilet and terrace with outdoors furniture., key advantages: friendly, relaxing, comfortable, Quality: rated with 2 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
The guest house is in the Gersweiler district of Saarbrücken. In the separate house, there is a 80 sq.m large vacation apartment with living room, two bedrooms, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, separate toilet and terrace. Private parking spot, garden use and good bus and railway connections. Pets permitted. On request, breakfast for EUR 6 per person.
* living room with satellite TV, VCR, Hi-Fi stereo for radio/CD/audio tape, sofa, books and games
* bedroom has safe, French bed, two single beds, children’s bed, wardrobes
* kitchen with fridge/freezer, four-hob stove, baking oven, microwave, sink, coffee/espresso maker, toaster, KitchenAid, waffle iron, deep fryer, tableware for 12 people, table with 6 chairs, children’s chairs, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board
* bathroom with shower and washing basin, hair dryer; separate toilet
* outdoors, terrace with furniture, lawn, lawn chairs, sunscreen, barbecue, garden shed with fridge, children’s slide
* prices depend on number of people
* breakfast available on request for EUR 6 per person
* bed linens and towels included
Location Saarbrücken Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Saarbrücken Airport. From Saarbrücken Airport the distance to the unit at Krughütter Straße 55, 66128 Saarbrücken is about 9 km (5.6 miles), approximately a 14 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Saarbrücken, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $64-$54 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Heidi’s guest house is in Saarbrücken-Gersweiler.
To get here, take Saarbrücken city autobahn A 620 to exit Gersweiler/Burbach, follow the road towards Gersweiler to Krughütter Strasse on the left.
Surroundings and Sights:
Restaurants, grocery stores, fast food places, a pharmacy, banks, post office and doctor’s offices are close by.
* playground (2 minutes of walking)
* forest playground (7-8 minutes of walking)
* horse stables (~7 minutes)
* hiking circle (through the forest, beginning ~3 minutes from the house)
* Saarland bike path
* indoors playground (5 minutes of driving)
* indoors pool with saunas (10 minutes of driving)
* German-French garden (mini golf, boat rental; 10 minutes of driving)
* old town, inner city of Saarbrücken (museums, theaters, shopping, restaurants; 10 minutes of driving)
* France (1 km)
* Luxembourg (50 km)
* Trier (80 km)
For information, many brochures are provided; if you have further questions, we will gladly answer them.
More travel info about Saarbruecken: With a French flair due to its proximity to the border with France, Saarbruecken is the capital of the small state of Saarland. Over its long history, the city has changed political hands several times, sometimes finding itself in France and sometimes in Germany. The Romans also had settlements in this area back in ancient times. Today, you can visit a couple of these sites, including the ruins of the Roman camp Roemerkastell and the Mithras shrine on Hallberg Hill. Saarbruecken's other sites are of a much more recent vintage, such as, the medieval St. Arnual church, the Basilica of St. John from the 1750s, and the 18th century Saarbruecken Castle, which is now a center for cultural events and conferences. Take time to also linger on the bridge over the Saar River, which dates from 1546. While along the river, visit the Saar Crane, a reconstruction of a 1761 river crane. Besides the old city, another area worth seeing is the Froeschengasse, a former craftsman's district that is now a shopping area. In terms of museums, Saarbruecken offers a Museum for Prehistory and Early History, a Museum of Regional History, and a Museum of Local History Gersweiler, which focuses on the Gersweiler ceramic works. Once you are done seeing Saarbruecken, consider excursions to Metz in France (45 miles) and Idar-Oberstein (53 miles).