LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Ruhpolding - 1238 sqft, quiet, spacious, friendly (# 3772)
Spacious apartment with three bedrooms in one of the most beautiful resorts in Upper Bavaria, situated 5 minutes walk to the bakery, the butcher and the town center, with a small garden, a large terrace and open views to the mountains to the Austrian border. With bicycles and extensive comfort features (5 star rating)., key advantages: quiet, spacious, friendly, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Ruhpolding, Equipment:
Enjoy your holidays in our family-friendly and comfortable, 115 sqm 5-star apartments with three bedrooms. Spread over three floors with two balconies, a terrace and private garden, everyone can find enough room to relax.
Downstairs you will find the entrance hall and the guest bathroom, the kitchen and the dining room with panoramic window and exit to the terrace. Upstairs are the master bedroom with balcony and a second bedroom and bathroom with window. Upstairs there is a large bedroom with TV, electric piano, a nice porch and plenty of space is to play.
* Kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, oven and hob with parental control, coffee maker, espresso machine, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery in a sufficient number
* Dining area: seating for 6 people
* Living room: brick fireplace (firewood provided), comfortable seating for 5 people
* Entertainment: 2 TVs (living room and attic), Dolby Surround system, CD/DVD/MP3-Spieler, wireless and telephone, books and board games, e-piano in the attic
* Bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed (180x200 cm), balcony, Bedroom 2: pull out bed (90x200 + 90x200 cm), Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (90x200cm), loggia
* Bathroom: bathtub, shower, toilet, hairdryer, guest toilet
* Outside: terrace, garden, patio furniture and sun loungers, barbecue, swing, sandpit, 2 adult and 2 children's bicycles, lockable bicycle room
* Children Facilities: 2 cots, 2 high chairs, changing table with baby bath, secure socket in the apartment, twin buggy, single buggy, bobby car, tricycle, sled with backrest, sand toys, wooden train, blocks, bottle warmers
* Features: Non smoking apartment, heated floors, solid wood furniture, suitable for families with twins, washing machine (for a fee) and dryer (for a fee), iron and ironing board, safe
Location Salzburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Salzburg Airport. From Salzburg Airport the distance to the unit at Wiesenleiten 1, 83324 Ruhpolding is about 40 km (25.0 miles), approximately a 32 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ruhpolding, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $109-$179 for 2 persons. Discount for a stay> 14 days
Unit Size: 1238 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games
The apartment is located in a 3-family house in a quiet location but close to the center of Ruhpolding. It's only about a 5 minute walk to o bakers, the station and all the other shops and amenities of the town center.
From the Autobahn Munich to Salzburg (Abfahrtt Ruhpolding / Inzell), follow the signs on Eisenärzt to Ruhpolding. At the entrance of Ruhpolding, turn right towards the center and follow the road to the restaurant "Maibaumstüberl" on the right side. At the next junction turn left onto Wiesenstraße. There you go, after 20 meters follow the road to the left through a bottleneck. If you leave the building behind it, is to the right of the road, the railway line. Our house is then the second on the left, and our apartment is located behind the right of the three apartment doors.
More travel info about Ruhpolding: Ruhpolding is a small town in southeastern Bavaria in the Chiemgau region of the Alps. Famous as a sporting destination, Ruhpolding has been the three-time host to the Biathlon World Championships. Hiking, skiing, golfing, mountain-biking, shooting, and fly-fishing are popular with tourists and residents alike. No visitor to this area should miss the crystal clear water of the Koenigssee (King’s Lake), where no motor boats have been allowed since 1909! Be sure to also check out the Holzknechtmuseum Ruhpolding which includes an open-air section with historic buildings and tools associated with the region's woodcutting industry.