Vacation Apartment in Ruhpolding - 780 sqft, great location in summer and winter (# 69)
This vacation apartment on the first floor offers a balcony with garden furniture. It's only 7 minutes of walking to the village center, supermarket is 300 m away, quiet location, various restaurants in the vicinity, tennis courts, bike rental and stud farm close by., key advantages: great location in summer and winter, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, has indoor sauna room, tanning both, table tennis, large parking lot in front of house, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, The unit is conveniently located in walking distance to downtown area of Ruhpolding, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Vacation apartment with its own balcony with garden table and chairs. View of the Chiemgauer Alps mountains!
Fold-out couch for two, two fitting chairs, plasma tv, hifi stereo.
wooden table with fitting chairs
* Bedroom 1: double bed, 3-doored wardrobe
* Bedroom 2: two single beds, 2-doored wardrobe
All our beds are extra-long:
* double beds: 180 cm wide and 200 cm long
* single beds: 90 cm wide and 200 cm long
* bunk beds: 2 beds, one above the other.
* Each bed 90 cm wide and 200 cm long
Workspace with sink, 145 liter fridge with 3* freezer compartment, 4-burner stove, coffee maker, water kettle, toaster.
Bathtub with integrated shower, toilet, hair dryer.
wardrobe, space for suitcases (filled by vacuum cleaner), guest toilet
* Children’s bed (inner length approx. 110 cm) and/or high chair can be provided at no extra cost, if needed.
* All apartment’s living rooms contain a fold-out couch which can comfortably sleep 1-2 additional people, if required.
* All apartments with separate bathroom with shower or bathtub and toilet
* All apartments feature satellite tv and hifi stereo system.
* All apartments have telephone
* All apartments alos include terrace or balcony with garden table and furniture
* Hair dryer in all bathrooms
* Each primary bedroom includes an alarm radio
* Children’s bed (110 cm inner length) provided for free
* high chair provided for free
* storage space for bicycles, car roof rack, etc.
* storage room for skis
Prices and Further Info:
* All prices include X-traCard
* Wireless Internet available
* All prices subject to change, prices above valid from stays of 7 nights
* All prices per day, exlusive of local fee (at time of writing, EUR 1.90 per adult, EUR 0.70 per child from 6 to 16 years; children under 6: no fee
* Includes bed sheets, towels and bathing towels for four beds per apartment (Apartment 7: for two).
* Inclusive of heating and electricity (also in winter).
* Each additional bed € 5,-- per day, plus local fee.
* Special prices for groups.
* Prices for Christmas, New Year’s and Biathlon Week on request.
* Final cleaning costs € 29,--.
* Pets and non-smoker apartment on request.
In the basement, our guests may (shared) use the following equipment:
* laundry room with washing machine
* dryer and drying room
* ironing board and iron
* sauna with wetroom, shower, and a small relaxation corner
* small relaxation room and fitness equipment, stationary bike
* separate table tennis room
In front of the house, you’ll find a separate parking space where you can park your car. Brötchenservice (bakery service) with oven-fresh bread rolls available (Restaurant "Zur Alten Säge"), and a bike rental with a good selection of modern bicycles (including children’s bikes) is close by.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Miesenbacher Strasse 14, 83324 Ruhpolding is about 154 km (96.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ruhpolding, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $125-$154 for 4 persons. Non-smoking and pets on request
Unit Size: 780 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden, Telephone, Sauna, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
"Am Sonnenhang" is located in a quiet side street.
The Dr. Degener-Promenade, from which you can get directly into pure nature with kilometers of hiking and bike trails, is only 30 m away from your apartment.
* just 7 minutes walk to the center of the village
* supermarket only 300 meters away
* quiet location
* various restaurants in immediate vicinity
* tennis courts and horseriding stables in close vicinity
* bike rental close by
* Brötchenservice (baked goods delivery)
How to get here:
Check-in time usually between 3 and 6 p.m.
Should your arrival be delayed, we kindly ask you to inform us by telephone.
On the Autobahn Munich - Salzburg (A 8):
* Exit Traunstein /Siegsdorf / Ruhpolding (Exit Nr 112)
* at the roundabout, turn RIGHT towards Ruhpolding: 8km (as posted on the sign)
* through the new “Schlosstunnel” (castle tunnel), straight at the roundabout and LEFT onto Zeller Strasse at the traffic light
* at the end of the Zeller Strasse (approx. 350 m), LEFT into Miesenbacher Strasse
* after some 300 m, at Miesenbacher Str. Nr. 14, you are at the house “Am Sonnenhang.”
There is a large private parking spot in front of the house; you can park here.
Many bus tour operators offers single or group tours to Ruhpolding, in both summer and winter programs. Inquire with your local travel agent.
You can reach the travel service of the Deutsche Bahn (for inquiries regarding train schedules, reservations and to order tickets) by calling 01805/996633 (in all of Germany) or you can check the information/services given at: bahn.de
It only takes 7 minutes to get from the train station to the apartment. With your booking confirmation, we will also send you a detailed plan on how to find the apartment.
The Munich airport is 140 km, the airport Salzburg 40 km away from Ruhpolding. You can get to Ruhpolding either by taking a car/taxi (via the A8) or the train Traunstein - Ruhpolding.
In and around your apartment, you’ll find:Restaurant "Zur alten Säge"
Some 30 m from your apartment. The restaurant is in scenic location on a small creek, directly at the Ruhpolding network of hiking trails. You can make yourself comfortable either in our beer garden or in the beautifully furnished inside. Open daily from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., so that you can have breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee break, Brotzeit, dinner, or end the day at our small bar.
Gestüt (stud farm) Brendlberg
Some 100 m from your apartment. "Am Sonnenhang" is the vacation house closest to the stud farm. Its diverse offers range from dressage and jump training to riding excursions into the nature reservation close by as well as preparation for tournaments. A special treat are the Tölt lessons on the stud farm’s own Iceland horses. Riding lessons and excursions can be booked individually or as part of a course.
Some 100 m from your apartment. 4 indoors tennis courts with light green velour floor with rubber granule coating, easy on the joints – please only use clean tennis shoes free of sand to play here. 7 outdoors clay courts in the Traunauen. Showers, dressing room with floor heating. Restaurant “Tennisstüberl” with terrace and wonderful mountain view. Rental courts for guests. Small field tennis. Youth tennis camps with the Ruhpoldinger Ballschule (in sync with the school holidays of the federal states). Single-day tournaments. Chiemgau Winter-Cup (tournament with prize money).
Supermarket, some 300 m from your apartment.
Some 400 m from your apartment. Store featuring trekking bikes, city bikes, cross bikes, mountain bikes, race bikes, children’s bikes, BMX, pushbikes, unicycles, and still more – whatever your heart desires!
Thanks to our 25 years of experience we can give you the best advice for any and all issues about bicycles. Come and see our quality and service for yourself!.
Hours: Mo - Fr 8.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 18.00 - Sa 8.30 - 12.30 – In winter, closed on Wednesday evening!
Attractions for Excursions:
Ruhpolding – At the Heart of the Most Beautiful Attractions. From Ruhpolding, you can quickly get to world-renowned attractions in Bavaria and Austria. Following, a short selection::
The Herreninsel with its Königsschloss (imperial castle, modeled after Versailles), its parks and fountains, the museum and the two galleries in the Augustine abbey is amongst Bavaria’s best-known attractions. You reach it comfortably by ship. Distance approx. 20 km.
State Capital Munich
Whether you want culture, sightseeing or shopping – Munich has it all. Olympia Tower, Nymphenburg castle, Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady), museums, Marienplatz, Karlsplatz/Stachus, Hofbräuhaus, Zoo Hellabrunn, Bavaria Filmstudios or, of course, the world-renowned Oktoberfest are just some of the highlights. Distance approx. 115km.
Königssee & St. Bartholomä
The 190 m deep Königssee (“King’s Lake”), surrounded by high mountains such as the Watzmann, is not far from Ruhpolding. By boat, you can visit the pilgrim’s church St. Bartholomew. At the half-way point, you can hear the famous multiple “Echo of the Königssee.” Distance approx. 45km
Visit the medieval city. Walls, ramparts and towers of the longest castle in Europe seem endless (it is 1043 m long). From above, your view ranges wide and far across the old town with its magnificent rows of houses and the small walkways with Southern flair. Distance approx. 50km.
Olympic city Innsbruck is always worth a visit. Culture, shopping, or sightseeing of the many attractions such as the old town, Annasäule, the world-famous "Goldene Dachl" (golden roof), the ski jump of Bergisel with its panorama terrace, the Imperial Court Castle, and more. – It’s your choice! Distance approx. 140km.
Mozart City Salzburg
Visit the unique old town of Salzburg (a world heritage site), Mozart’s birthplace, the fortress Hohen-Salzburg, baroque buildings and museums, the Salzburg cathedral, the water fountains and zoo Hellbrunn, etc. Or use the diverse cultural offers, e.g. with a visit to the Salzburger Festspiele, ... Distance approx. 40km.
More travel info about Ruhpolding: Ruhpolding is a small town in southeastern Bavaria in the Chiemgau region of the Alps. Famous as a sporting destination, Ruhpolding has been the three-time host to the Biathlon World Championships. Hiking, skiing, golfing, mountain-biking, shooting, and fly-fishing are popular with tourists and residents alike. No visitor to this area should miss the crystal clear water of the Koenigssee (King’s Lake), where no motor boats have been allowed since 1909! Be sure to also check out the Holzknechtmuseum Ruhpolding which includes an open-air section with historic buildings and tools associated with the region's woodcutting industry.