Vacation Apartment in Ruhpolding - 646 sqft, ground floor, modern, spacious (# 3116)
Modern and spacious apartments, some with 2 - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, central and quiet!, key advantages: ground floor, modern, spacious, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Ruhpolding is only 5 minutes, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
This apartment is located on the ground floor. It is with ample room for 2 people, it has a bedroom, large sunny living room with sofa bed for 3rd - 4 People, terrace with a private garden, a modern kitchen with cozy dining area, and a color TV with cable connection complete the equipment. This property is approximately 60 m2.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Wiesenstraße 16, 83324 Ruhpolding is about 153 km (95.6 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 37 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ruhpolding, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $120-$160 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Television, Cable TV, Patio
Ruhpolding, with its 6500 inhabitants, is a big, romantic, dreamy village in Upper Bavaria, which offers a very natural setting. Ruhpolding is a paradise for those who love nature and located in a beautiful landscape with Bavarian cosiness and hospitality combined actively want to recover.
Discover Ruhpolding and local activities:
* Many sights, operating facilities and its proximity to Austria.
* In winter, magnificent ski runs and varied cross-country routes. In the spring, when nature slowly returns to life, romantic walks through fragrant meadows and hiking along the Traun, and more are a wonderful opportunity to catch the first rays of sunlight.
* Beautifully nestled in a mountainous landscape is the 18-hole golf course in Ruhpolding. Generously planned with natural habitats, water hazards and greenery, this golf course, both beginners and advanced ideal for a nice game of golf. Ruhpolding is the starting point for an unforgettable golf vacation. In the heart of a region with nearly 40 golf courses that you can all be reached in a maximum of 60 minutes. In the immediate vicinity are golf courses such as:. Berchtesgaden GC, GC Klessheim Castle Salzburg, Kössen GC, GC Reit im Winkl Chieming GC, GC Berchtesgaden, and much more.
* From the A8 motorway from Munich to Salzburg
* Exit "Siegsdorf - Ruhpolding"
* right up to the roundabout
* roundabout take 1 exit right
* 8 km road
* at the entrance of Ruhpolding (downhill) left the Agip petrol station in the Western mountain road
* After about 150 meters turn right into a residential street (meadows)
* After about 100 m you reach a star-shaped intersection
* Turn left and immediately turn right into the parking lot of Home Carina.
More travel info about Ruhpolding: Ruhpolding is a small town in southeastern Bavaria in the Chiemgau region of the Alps. Famous as a sporting destination, Ruhpolding has been the three-time host to the Biathlon World Championships. Hiking, skiing, golfing, mountain-biking, shooting, and fly-fishing are popular with tourists and residents alike. No visitor to this area should miss the crystal clear water of the Koenigssee (King’s Lake), where no motor boats have been allowed since 1909! Be sure to also check out the Holzknechtmuseum Ruhpolding which includes an open-air section with historic buildings and tools associated with the region's woodcutting industry.