Looking for a genuine cabin retreat on Lake Cle Elum? 3Br + Loft | 2 Ba
WINTER SPECIALS AT BIG BEAR ON LAKE CLE ELUM!
** Stay 2 Nights Sun-Thurs and receive a 3rd Mid-Week Night for FREE!
** Stay 3 Nights any time of the week and receive a 4th Night for FREE!!
(**All Special offers exclude Holiday periods. Please inquire**)
Big Bear on Lake Cle Elum!
Capture the beauty of Lake Cle Elum from this fun and relaxing lakeside cabin! This gem on the lake sits amongst tall trees that invite you into a peaceful setting. From the cabin doorsteps guests can relax at the fire pit, play a game of horse shoes, stroll along the beach or snowmobile, bike, and hike! Boat, Jet Ski and Snowmobile Rentals are just a few blocks away. The cabin is equipped with Wi-Fi Internet Access and is Pet Friendly!
Big Bear is well appointed with slate floors, two gas stoves, propane BBQ, and a basement "game" room that includes an electric dart board, billiards, flat screen with VCR/DVD (no cable). You'll have views of the lake from the main floor deck and the back steps, walk on your private path to the water.
Big Bear boasts 2 bedrooms and a bunk room. Each bedroom has a comfortable Queen Bed and the bunk room has 4 Twin Beds. The cabin sleeps 8 comfortably and offers 2 bathrooms. FOR LARGER GROUPS YOU MAY ALSO RENT THE GARAGE APARTMENT CALLED "LITTLE BEAR". PLEASE SEE OUR LISTING ON THIS SITE, FOR "BIG BEAR AND LITTLE BEAR".
This is a great venue for both Winter and Summer time fun. During the Winter you can snowmobile directly from the cabin into the backcountry. There's over a 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails or you can ride to more extreme alpine bowls. During the Summer the Lake is your backyard playground. There's a boat launch about 1 mile from the cabin and it's an excellent location for waterskiing, wakeboarding, riding jet skis, or just hanging out on the water!! Just up the road a mile is Cascade Playtime Rentals for Snowmobile, Jet Ski and Boat Rentals.
(NOTICE: Lake Cle Elum water levels vary greatly depending on the year and season. The water is typically at its lowest level at the end of Summer and its highest level in Spring.)
Bring your family and friends and they'll want to return year after year!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 4 Twin
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, WiFi Internet
* Convenience: Boat & Jet Ski Rentals, Golf Course, Grocery Store, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants & Bars, Scooter Rentals, Snowmobile Rentals
* Entertainment: Darts, DVD Player, Fire Pit, Pool Table, Snowmobile Trail Access
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Near Snowmobile Trails, Near State Park w/Boat Launch, Near the Lake, On the Lake, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Gas Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Linens, Phone, Washer & Dryer, WiFi Internet
* Outdoor: Beach, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Mountain / Lake Views, On the Lake, Horseshoe Pit