Boat Gate Cottage: 1 Br with views of Rockport Harbor! 0.4mi to Front Beach!
In Rockport's picturesque Historic District, this one bedroom lower level unit has been completely remodeled and gleams with all the modern amenities but retains the charm of the original house which dates from the 1700's. All new furniture, brand new kitchen and full bathroom enhance the fireplaced and paneled (original to the house) living room which has views of Rockport harbor, and queen bedroom. Outside is a lovely picket-fenced brick patio (perfect for al fresco meals and libations) and off street parking for one car. Includes air conditioning (window units throughout) wifi and cable television. Walk to everything the village has to offer-two beaches, galleries, a world class performance center, shops, restaurants and commuter rail to Boston. The perfect "home base" in wonderful Rockport!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: queen
pullout in living room
* Entertainment: High Definition TV, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Cable Television, High Speed Wireless Internet, CD Player, Radio
* Geographic: Access to Public Transportation, Seasonal water views, Walk to Art Galleries, Walk to Beach, Walk to Ice Cream Store, Walk to Park, Walk to Restaurant(s), Walk to Town, Water Views
* Kitchen: Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Food Processor, Cookware, Utensils, Ice Bucket, Lobster Pot, Disposal
* Living: Air Conditioning Unit(s), Fan(s), Heat, Linens, Pullout Sofa, Iron, Ironing Board, NO Landline Telephone, Pets with explicit approval only, Hardwood Floors, Alarm Clock, Blow Dryer
* Outdoor: Landscaping Included, Patio, Gas Grill, Charcoal Grill, Outdoor Furniture
* Type of Rental: Winter-Short Term