Photos/Virtual Tour Taken: August, 2011 This 6 bed, 5.5 bath custom built home is a rare find in Reunion for both the excellent design and superb location. Overlooking the Palmer golf course this villa boasts one of the best views in Reunion! From either the living room or the balcony upstairs you can enjoy the view of the golf course, lake, Reunion Grande or even just take in a beautiful Florida sunset with the home's west facing position.
Enjoy your own private heated pool and spa, patio/sundeck area with loungers , all ideal for those days when you decide to take a break from the theme parks. Inside this Reunion villa you will find a formal dining area, fully fitted kitchen which is open to the great room and a casual dining area. The spacious living area includes a plasma TV, DVD player, surround sound system, i-pod docking station and PlayStation 2. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, TV and DVD player. The master suite includes a Jacuzzi bath, separate large shower, plus a walk-in wardrobe. In addition to the main house, a 2 bed, 1 bath apartment is located above the garage providing accommodation for 4 extra guests.
The detached annex boasts a separate access door, lounge area, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
If you wish this Reunion rental without the detached annex which would turn this property into 4 bedrooms at a lower rate then please click here to see more information.
• Master #1- King (Upstairs)
• Master #2- Queen (Downstairs)
• Bedroom #3 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
• Bedroom #4 – Twin/Twin (upstairs)
• Bedroom #5 - Queen (Annex)
• Bedroom #6 – Twin/Twin (Annex)
• 4,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
• Overlooks Palmer golf course with sunny west facing position
• Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
• Cable LCD TV and DVD player in each bedroom
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Cable 47" plasma TV
• DVD Player and CD stereo
• Playstation 2
• IPod dock and board games
• Located in private courtyard
• Pool and spill over spa
• Luxury patio furniture
• Built in pool alarm
• Gas BBQ grill
• Ping pong table
• Full size crib
• High chair and stroller
• Separate entrance
• Lounger area
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board and iron
This property does not include a BBQ, however we do have them available for rental.
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
• Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
• No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
• Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
• Reunion finest homes at affordable rates. Click on the instant quote icon on the top right of this page to see your detailed quote now!
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_010
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• $500 security deposit required for reservation
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.