Enjoy this the new furniture and modern upgrades as 3D TV and DVD player! Legacy View Reunion is an elegantly furnished 4,000 Sq.ft. 5 bed 5.5 bath, luxurious pool home with third floor game room overlooking the fairway and green on the 6th hole of the wonderful Arnold Palmer designed Legacy course at Reunion, Orlando's premier golf Resort.
The Villa itself, is arranged over three floors with a separate annex. It will comfortably sleep 12 people due to its 4 king bedrooms and 1 twin bedded room which are all furnished to the highest standard with each having either golf course or pool views. In addition to the King bedroom in the in-laws apartment there is also a queen sofa bed in the living area should there be a need for additional sleeping. All bedrooms are en-suite, with LED tvs and I-pod docking radio alarm clocks. The master bedroom enjoys a large balcony with stunning views over the Legacy golf course.
The game room on the top floor features a full 8ft American pool table, 60" 3D TV with bluRay DVD player, surround sound, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii (both of which have two controllers) , cinema seating and large balcony where you can sit and enjoy by day the golf views and by night the fireworks of Disney!
The living room and dining area has been furnished to a high standard with sectional sofa, a large screen plasma TV and a luxury dining area with seating for eight. From the French Doors of the Dining area there is access to the outside Patio which has a further dining table and seating for six so you can enjoy lunch or an evening meal whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of the golf course.
A large private pool area with separate spa and a covered walkway providing constant shade from the Florida sun. Enjoy the sunshine on the loungers by the privacy of your own pool or if the sun gets too much to bear then the covered walkway on the Pool Deck will provide constant shade.
The home has the benefit of a full intercom system with radio and six disc CD changer (located in kitchen on first floor). You can operate the system from every room in the home so enjoy some music while taking a bath!
There is also an elevator in this home, elderly or disabled guests can still enjoy a fantastic holiday in our home without the worry of stairs!
• Master #1- King (Downstairs)
• Master #2- King (Upstairs)
• Master #3 – King (Upstairs)
• Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
• Bedroom #5 – King (Annex)
• 4,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
• Overlooks Legacy golf course
• Fully equipped kitchen and formal dinning area
• Cable LED TV and also a 3D TV in the home
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• All towels and linens are provided
• Full intercom system with radio and CD player
• Elevator (available upon request only)
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Large plasma TV
• DVD Player and CD stereo
• Private court yard
• Large deck area with outdoor bar
• Pool and spill over spa
• Luxury patio furniture
• A full slate 8ft pool table
• 60” 3D TV
• Cinema surround sound and bluRay 3D DVD player
• PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii.
• Cinema seating
• Wet Bar area
• Large balcony with stunning views
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board
• IronWhy book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
• Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
• No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
• Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
• Reunion finest homes at affordable rates. Click on the instant quote icon on the top right of this page to see your detailed quote now!
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_012
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• $500 security deposit required for reservation
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, onsite restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 7 days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to use the Water Park at no cost. To play Golf there are additional green fees.