Located in Patriots landing neighborhood Looking for a private pool home but have a smaller party and only want to pay the same rate as a condo? Then look no further! With this 3 bed 3.5 bath, 1,900 Sq Ft air conditioned 3 bed pool home "Paradise in Patriots", you’ll experience high class living all the way on your next Florida vacation! This Reunion Resort pool home is fitted with top quality décor.
The gorgeous, contemporary living area is spacious and comfortable, with a 42" LCD T.V, PlayStation 3 and DVD Player,upgraded ceiling fan and stylish window treatments. There is also an elegant dining area for 6 and fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped, with up to date appliances, and granite counter tops. There is also additional seating at the breakfast bar, no expense has been spared!
The French doors lead out to the Large Patio and Pool Deck, complete with Private Pool and Hot Tub, there is plenty of outdoor seating, and sun-loungers. Ideal for soaking up the Florida Sunshine.
In addition to the fantastic main living space "Paradise in Patriots" also offers lush 5* living in each of the bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a King size bed, with en-suite bathroom, jacuzzi tub, and separate shower, 32" LCD TV, large closet and a private balcony with outside seating. Sit watch the sun go down!
The second bedroom also has a King size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, large closet, 32" LCD TV and DVD player, while the third bedroom has 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, large closet and 32" LCD TV and DVD player
This home can also offer Reunion golf membership - please inquire for more details so you can enjoy all that Reunion has to offer while also being just 6 miles to Disney and rates starting at just $135 a night - what more could you ask for?
Brief description of this Reunion Resort Villa facilities:Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
• FREE local calls
• FREE high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
• FREE use of Reunion facilities
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 32-Inch in in two bedrooms
• Formal dining area with seating for 6
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Parking for two vehicles adjacent to condo
• Large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom for master bedroom
• Towels and linens are provided
• Bedroom #1- King
• Bedroom #2 – King
• Bedroom #3 – Twin/Twin
• Cable 42" LCD TV
• DVD Player
• Large deck area
• Pool and spill over spa
• Patio furniture
• Full size washer and dryer
• Ironing board and ironInformation about Patriots Landing in Reunion Resort
The first neighborhood you will see as you enter Reunion Resort will be Patriot's Landing. This area offers Key West-style two-story luxury homes with pastel color schemes. This very distinctive neighborhood is surrounded on three sides by natural conservation areas and the fourth overlooks the natural landscaping of the Arnold Palmer golf course. There is also a lake in the center of the neighborhood so homes are offered with a variety of different views. Some of the homes here are also courtyard-style with separate suites across from the main home.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_015
Terms And Conditions: (Click to view all terms and conditions)
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• If available, a early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
• Optional mid-stay cleans can be arranged for a fee
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.