LLAG Luxury Vacation Home in Rendsburg - modern, comfortable, quiet (# 3414)
Enjoy the charm of a 4* and 5* accommodations. If you are looking for the particular apartment or a cottage in the heart of Schleswig-Holstein then we give you the "African For-Rest Lodge" with its 2 apartments and the guest house "Kiel-Canal-Lodge". The owner is a great lover of the African continent and has one of the apartments decorated in this style. The other accommodations are designed traditionally with the sea and the freshness of the North in mind., key advantages: modern, comfortable, quiet, Quality: rated with 5 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Rendsburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
This house is unique on the Kiel Canal, the busiest shipping lane in the world. Beautiful colors, exceptional facilities and a wellness area with canal views make for a very special ambience.
* Terrace overlooking the large garden approx 500sqm
* Balcony overlooking the canal
* Jacuzzi tub with a view of cruise ships
* Wireless Internet
* 2 bedrooms: 1 Bedroom with a double bed, 2 x 2m and canal views, 2 Bedroom with bunk 90 x 200cm
* 2 Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, towels, floor heating, 2 Bathroom = 1 spa room and whirlpool "dreamboat glance"
* 1 living room: high quality leather sofa with a nice wooden table, comfortable easy chair, satellite TV, DVD player with movies, music, old farmer's chest, floor warming
* 1 kitchen with sitting: fully equipped with electric stove / oven / cooker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, blender, magic wand, quality tableware
* Cellar: washing machine, dryer
* the owner is very happy as a knowledgeable local guide available
* We have many tips for trips for you
* The apartments "African For-Rest Lodge" and the house "Kiel-Canal-Lodge" are set up according to the findings of Feng Shui
* very quiet
* "Kiel-Canal-Lodge": Enjoy a glass of champagne in the jacuzzi tub and let it go is really good
Location Kiel Holtenau Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kiel Holtenau Airport. From Kiel Holtenau Airport the distance to the unit at Sommerkamp 17, 24768 Rendsburg is about 53 km (33.1 miles), approximately a 39 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Rendsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $92-$76 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe
The African-Rest Lodge is located in Elsdorf-Westermühlen. This idyllic place is in the middle of Schleswig-Holstein between the North and Baltic Seas. There is easy access to the A7 motorway on the county town of Rendsburg. It is about twenty minutes away from the highway which will bring you to Elsdorf-Westermühlen.
Discover Rendsburg and local activities:
* On the one hand, the guest can enjoy the calmness of his apartment while he was on the other side has many walks nearby. It's worth a visit to the old garrison town of Rendsburgl. A rich blend of old and modern shopping speaks for itself.
* Nord-Ostsee-Kanal with famous cruise ships such as the Dream Ship "Berlin".
* 30 car minutes to the Baltic Sea and cruise terminals in Kiel
* 40 car minutes to the North Sea and Denmark
* 60 minutes to Hamburg Airport, attractive wildlife parks, gourmet restaurants, historic Viking plants and numerous castles and estates in the vicinity - SH. Music Festival and the Northern style
More travel info about Rendsburg: Rendsburg is a town on the Kiel Canal in the northeastern part of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is the capital of the Kreis (district) of Rendsburg-Eckernfoerde. As of 2006, it had a population of 28,476.