Luxury golf course villa:
Situated along the golf course, the atmosphere is tropical andPolynesian. As you drive in, you?ll find a spacious two car garage and inviting 2 story entry opening onto a large foyer. Naia Hale, or The Dolphin Villa, gets its name from the oversized brass dolphin sculptures throughout the villa.
Straight ahead is a huge, well-lit great room with comfortable couches and a large television centered in a beautiful entertainment center. Adjacent is a luxurious large hand-carved wood inlayed dining table for dining or games. Just out the back door is a spacious lanai with a private over-sized hot tub overlooking the 7th hole of the Makai golf course.
Also on the first floor are four bedrooms. On each side of thegreat room are separate 2br ?lock off? apartments forthe ultimate in multi-family privacy. Each ?lock off? apartment has a private bath and a large ?master? bedroom with either one Cal-King Bed and a Twin or Two Queen beds. The other bedroom in each apartment has 1 queen bed. Every bedroom is beautifully decorated and well lit with wonderful views. The villa laundry center is also on the main floor back towardthe garage entrance and features top of the line laundry equipment including a dryer which can dry your clothes while they're hanging.
As you ascend up the spiral staircase past the dolphin sculpture you will come to the main living area. Here another enormous living room with amazing views is dominated by the media center which includes Dolby Digital surround sound and a whopping 60? plasma television.
To the right of the great room on the main floor is the dining room and a spacious kitchen. Solid cherry cabinetry, granite counters, and new state-of-the-art stainless appliances adorn this fabulous kitchen. It is a gourmet?s dream come true. Gourmets will find nothing lacking, and the villa is, of course,stocked with all the crystal and utensils needed to cook up and serve any cuisine.
The large dining area is perfect for entertaining friends and family, and the dining room table is a work of art unto itself. This amazing bronze turtle sculpture table is stunning. The glass top allows everyone to enjoy and appreciate this gorgeous centerpiece.
There are two lovely private lanais on this main living area ? one overlooking the golf course with distant ocean views and the other withgorgeous views of the mountains and waterfalls surrounding Hanalei Bay.
The master suite ? also on this main floor ? is an entire Polynesian world unto itself featuring a top quality Tommy Bahama tropical bedroom set. It is equipped with a TV inside a gorgeous armoire. The luxurious Hawaiian master bath suite boasts a gigantic walk-in dual-headed shower surrounded by glass block, a jetted tub overlooking Hanalei mountain views, and a walk in closet. The master suite has golf course views and distant ocean views on one side, and mountain views on the other.
There are three lanai?s and three and a half private bathrooms throughout the Villa, and all beds have top-quality linens and spreads. The floors arel Brazilian Cherry hard wood, and the décor in the Villa is charming and elegant. Bedroom 1, California King bed; bedroom 2, 2 queen beds; bedroom 3, queen bed; bedroom 4, queen bed; bedroom 5, king bed and twin bed. Hawaii Vacation Rental Registration Number W-01
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 3 Queen, 1 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Library, Bike Rentals, Shopping/Dining, Post Office, Internet Cafe, Mailing and Business Center, Yoga, Golf Courses
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* Geographic: Close to Napali Coast, Close to Town, Hanalei Bay, Near Beach, Ocean View, Mountain View, Golf Course View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Cable Television, CD Player/Stereo, Ceiling Fans, DVD Player, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Phone, Washer & Dryer, Iron, WiFi, Free Long Distance to mainland
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Boogie Boards, Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Patio Furniture