Hale Emmalani is a custom designed single story 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Princeville home. It is ideally located on a corner lot surrounded by mature coconut, banana, avocado, orange and lychee trees along with a beautiful lava rock wall. Hale Emmalani is a one-of-a-kind home that sleeps 6 to 10 guests.
This home is about 1800sq ft. featuring a very open floor plan with rare Hawaiian Koa wood trim. There are new Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout. The teak dining table seats 6 to 8 and the bar seats 5. The kitchen has been upgraded with new black granite counters, a corian bar, Italian tile floor and all new Jennair appliances. All three bathrooms are newly renovated with new tile and a Jacuzzi tub in the master bath. (Manager's note: Hale Emmalani's hot water is heated using solar energy. During periods of overcast weather, there may be insufficient hot water to fill the VERY LARGE jacuzzi tub.)
The new guest house/pool cabana has a large outdoor shower overlooking a gorgeous 10x50 lap pool with salt water chlorination system, and custom rock patio. Five skylights and large custom windows make this home light, bright and airy. The backyard with lap pool has Bali Hai mountain views. There is a gas grill on the patio. The house is fully stocked with kitchenware, linens, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, vacuum, beach towels, 3 boogie boards, 2 beach chairs, 2 bicycles, paddle ball set, basketball, volleyball, yoga mat , 2 kick boards, pool ball and small sand toys. There is also an eclectic dvd, book and game collection for your vacation ple asure. The washer/dryer is front loading and full-size.
If it is a working vacation you?ll find an HP All-in One printer/fax/copier/scanner at the small desk with a view of the pool. There is wireless, high speed internet access. There is a Toshiba TV/DVD/CD in the living room and another TV in the master bedroom. There is also a portable MP3/Ipod docking station stereo and portable CD player.
Hale Emmalani is within walking distance to a beautiful park with basketball court and volleyball net. You could even walk to the Princeville Center shops and restaurants and playground. It is an easy drive to many of the beautiful North Shore beaches including Hanalei Bay beach and Anini beach. A personal concierge is waiting to set you up with activities like Horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, zipline tours and luaus. The Princeville Health Club and Spa offers day or weekly passes with relaxing spa treatments available as well as steam, suana and whirpools in both locker rooms. All of Princeville?s world class golf courses are within 5 minutes from Hale Emmalani. Did we mention the lap pool? Ahh?. Hawaii Vacation Rental Registration Number W-01
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Library, Bike Rentals, Shopping/Dining, Post Office, Internet Cafe, Mailing and Business Center, Yoga, Golf Courses
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Napali Coast, Close to Town, Hanalei Bay, Near Beach, Mountain View
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Phone, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Basketball, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Bicycle(s), Boogie Boards, Cooler/Ice Chest, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Park, Patio, Private Pool, Sand Toys, Snorkel Gear, Tennis Rackets Provided, Volleyball