Vacation Apartment in Prerow - 807 sqft, newly furnished, comfortable, relaxing (# 2623)
The apartment is located in the Residenz Kormoran in a quiet location in Prerow. The apartment is only a minute away from the Darßer Wald and 15 minutes to the beach., key advantages: newly furnished, comfortable, relaxing, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Prerow, Walking distance into downtown Prerow is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* The spacious three-bedroom duplex apartment (75 sqm) suitable for 2 to 6 people. It is stylish and functional with pine furniture and features
* 2 bedrooms
* Living room with sofa bed, dining table and kitchen with stove, microwave and dishwasher
* 2 showers / WC
* Cot and high chair
* Washing machine and dryer
* Bed linen and towels on request
* Balcony with garden furniture
* Free wireless Internet access to T-DSL
* Satellite TV, parking and a storage room for strollers and bicycles are also available. The apartment is designed as a non-smoking apartment, no pets are allowed, suitable for allergy sufferers. As a special extra excursions are at your disposal: 2 bikes, 2 children's bikes
* The apartment has the 1st Floor has a spacious living area with sofa bed, dining area and kitchen. The cozy balcony invites you with its garden furniture to relax and unwind. Upstairs are two bedrooms. On two floors, there are shower and toilet.
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Grüne Strasse 45, 17375 Prerow is about 83 km (51.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 22 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Prerow, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $97-$173 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 807 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The Darß is a peninsula on the Pomeranian Baltic coast, located between the Hanseatic city of Rostock and the largest German island of Ruegen. Prerow lies east of the northern tip of the peninsula in a peaceful and sheltered bay.
Discover Prerow and local activities:
* Finest Baltic sandy beach 5 km
* National Park "Boddenlandscape" allows for long walks and bike rides
* The northern beach is accessible from the apartment in less than 15 minutes.
* Lighthouse in the Darßer Wald
* Oceanographic Museum in Stralsund
More travel info about Prerow: Prerow is a Baltic seaside resort situated on the Darss peninsula in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Its fine sandy beaches and lovely location far out near the water are this town's primary attractions. The town itself is located about halfway between the cities of Rostock and Stralsund, making it an ideal spot for those whose tastes run to both the urban and the beach. Prerow is actually located within the Western Pomerania Lagoon Area National Park, which offers great outdoor opportunities beyond the beach. The Darss Forest has about 30 miles of hiking and biking trails, so pack your boots and money to rent a bike alongside your swimsuit. South of Prerow is a so-called bodden landscape, which is typified by lagoons formed by pools of briny water. To see this unusual landscape up close, take a trip on a steam paddle boat. Prerow itself is small, with only 1,600 residents. The village contains a nice collection of well-preserved thatched roof cottages, once the traditional style of house for this region. Prerow is also home of the oldest lighthouse in Germany, which was constructed in 1848. If you have come to soak up the sun on the beach, you may not be in the market for a day trip, but if you area, keep in mind that it is quite easy to reach both Rostock and Stralsund from Prerow.