The pink sands, gentle waves, and vast blue sky of Ponte Vedra Beach are all yours at Tara?s Haven, our big beachfront house right on the dunes. Revel in gorgeous views and luxurious accommodations, and even get a guest pass to Serenata Beach Club!
Tara?s Haven overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches in northeastern Florida, a strip of coastline uncrowded by tourists and teeming with marine life, from dolphins to whales (in season). The sun rises majestically over the horizon here, looking almost close enough to touch and beautifully coloring the morning clouds all shades of pink and purple. Pelicans fly past, terns and gulls call, and the breeze is balmy with a hint of salt.
You can enjoy all this from the oceanfront deck at the house. Filled with casual outdoor furniture, it?s a great place to relax any time of night or day. The lull of the surf is so peaceful, and the view is ever-changing. Bring a book or your computer out here (your free WiFi at Tara?s Haven works on the porch, too!) and lose yourself in the calm beauty. This is what beachfront living is all about!
When it?s time to go indoors, you?ll be delighted by how spacious, well furnished, and comfortable the house is. It?s new and very nice without being stiff or formal ? the perfect combination to keep everyone in your group at ease and having fun! The design is open-plan, so the great room segues into the dining area and the kitchen. This is great during mealtime prep, so that even the cooks can feel as though they?re part of the action . . . and can enjoy the ocean view from any point!
One area of the living room offers ultra-comfy couches (one of which unfolds into a bed for 2, giving some lucky folks a front-row seat for the sunrise each morning!) surrounding a big TV with cable and DVD player. Another is a conversation grouping near the oceanfront windows, perfect for intimate conversations or marine-life viewing through the big telescope. A third is a game table in a sun-drenched corner with breathtaking ocean views, just right for that jigsaw puzzle or Parcheesi tournament. Everyone can find their own ideal spot and indulge in their favorite pastimes while staying with the whole gang!
In still another part of the great room is the long wooden dining table, big enough for your whole group. Whether you?re preparing homemade feasts, getting restaurant takeout, or doing a little of everything this vacation, you?ll find that this table quickly becomes your command center. And with comfortably padded chairs, it?s a great place to linger long after the dishes are cleared, playing Old Maid with the whole family or poker for pennies.
The kitchen is adjacent to the dining area, a bright and cheerful space fully equipped with all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and appliances (large and small!) you could wish for. All it needs is a grocery run on your way into town!
There are 4 bedrooms at Tara?s Haven, each designed to deliver a great night?s sleep. The master is the most palatial, with a king-sized bed, spectacular ocean views, a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bath. Oh, the bliss of retiring to your own niche by the sea each night!
Each of the other 3 bedrooms contains 2 twin beds, one with a flat-screen TV and all beautifully furnished. All of the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets for the bedrooms and bathrooms are provided for you here. And you are welcome to use the washer and dryer at Tara?s Haven whenever you like to keep everything fresh. (You?ll go through a lot of towels at the beach!)
Tara?s Haven has everything you need for a wonderful vacation, but if you?re craving a little more activity, consider a temporary membership at Serenata Beach Club, the resort just a hop skip and jump from our house. This full-service resort has 2 pools, cafes and restaurants, a fitness center, a spa ? everything you might desire! Just give Vacation Rental Pros a call, and we?ll make all the arrangements for you.
Come stay at Tara?s Haven very soon, and discover luxurious beach.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Fitness Center at Club House
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, St Augustine Historic Town, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday