Situated smack in the center of paradise, Prince of Tides is our beachfront house with everything you could desire for the perfect Ponte Vedra vacation: multiple ocean front decks with panoramic views, luxurious furnishings, and even a putt-putt course!
Built right behind the dunes on the shores of the beach, Prince of Tides is 3 stories of luxury living, indoors and out. The third floor boasts a lovely sitting room with a big picture window overlooking the ocean and plenty of comfortable seating.
The balcony on this floor is accessible from the master suite, a palatial set of rooms containing a king-sized bed, a huge fireplace, hardwood floors, and sweeping ocean views, plus a gorgeous modern tiled bath with a separate soaking tub, walk-in shower, multiple levels and frosted glass partition. You will thrill to this suite, and treasure the time that you have to stroll along the balcony with a glass of wine or frosty drink, the beautiful shoreline laid out at your feet.
The second bedroom on this floor is also lovely, featuring a recessed ceiling and comfy queen-sized bed with reading lamp. This room is convenient to the second full bathroom, which offers a walk-in shower and gleaming tiles. Everything at Prince of Tides is elegant, new, and such a pleasure!
The main living and dining areas are on the second floor, which features a giant oceanfront deck running the length of the house and connected to a private dune walkover down to the apricot sands of Ponte Vedra Beach. There's plenty of room here for casual dining, seating, lounging, and sunbathing, and it may just become your favorite spot at Prince of Tides. It's so relaxing here in the fresh sea breeze, with water birds calling and the occasional dolphin fin peeking above the waves.
Step indoors and you find yourself in our open-plan living and dining area. The wall facing the ocean contains a long bank of windows, so the views are sweeping no matter where you are in the room. Hardwood floors and an ornate fireplace add a note of coziness, while the rattan furniture lends an island flair.
The dining table at Prince of Tides is right beside the windows, so you may find yourself lingering long after the meal to play cards, check your email (you have free wireless Internet here), or simply chat. The seats are cushioned, the lighting is good, and the "scenery" couldn't be better!
The kitchen is adjacent to this area, and includes a breakfast bar. You'll love the cheery white-and-aqua décor here, the gleaming appliances, and the well-stocked cupboards and drawers. All you need to add is food; we've provided cookware, dishes, utensils, and all the time-savers that make getting out of the kitchen and back to the beach a little easier.
Also on the second floor is huge family room, with Intracoastal Waterway views, a big sectional sofa, a wet bar, and a giant flat-screen TV with DVD player. This is the place to come flop after a busy day sightseeing, surfing, or sandcastle-building. The children will spread out their toys here, and their parents may find themselves nodding off on the ultra-comfy couch. Nature lovers will thrill to the wildlife views over the Intracoastal, particularly in early morning. And the best place to catch the magnificent sunset is just outside the doors here, on our big porch!
Take the winding steps down to the first floor, where you will find 2 more bedrooms, another family play area, and a big patio with a firepit, ceiling fans, and lounge chairs. One bedroom contains a queen-sized bed, while the other offers 2 sets of bunkbeds -- perfect for all the kids to club together! These bedroom share a full bathroom with both a tub & shower option.
As if all this weren't enough, our front yard (facing the Intracoastal) contains a putting green that you can use to practice your shots or challenge the kids to a game of putt-putt. We're surrounded by great golf courses here, but sometimes nothing beats a little home practice!
Note: There are no weddings or events allowed at this house.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 bunk beds), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Monday