At White Heron Beach House, our oceanfront house on Ponte Vedra Beach, you feel as though you're in command of a gorgeous private beach, with rich dunes, sparkling waves, and soft sand. Bring the whole group to this family home and vacation in style!
White Heron Beach House sits right on the dunes overlooking the wide, unspoiled sands of the beach. There are wonderful views from many rooms in the house, as well as from our big second-story deck and first-story patio. And these aren't glimpses -- they're sweeping panoramic vistas that put on a show every morning at dawn!
The second-story deck is one of our favorite places, and we think it will be yours too. Located just off the living room, it offers a tables, safety rail, and outdoor staircase right down to the dunes. There's plenty of space here for sunbathing, reading, bird-watching, or even using your electronics (you have free wireless Internet at White Heron Beach House). Let the murmur of the waves and the smell of the salty sea breeze restore your spirit out here!
Just in from the sundeck, the living room is another great place for the whole group to gather. Here you'll find a new HDTV with cable, DVD player, and all the trimmings. Watching a movie here is almost like being in the theatre -- so before you go to bed one night, cue up The Jungle Book and let the kids wake up as early as they like to watch it, while the adults snooze for another couple hours. Isn't vacation wonderful?!
The ocean views from the living room are lovely, but the dining room offers even more exciting vistas. Our cozy round table is inset in an alcove ringed with long, sunny windows. One look at the beach outside, and you'll be hard pressed to get anyone to eat any breakfast. Another day of adventures has begun!
There are 4 bedrooms at White Heron Beach House, so everyone has a great place to stretch out. There are two bedrooms with king beds
The third and fourth bedroom offers 2 queen beds each - so you can sleep up to 4 kids in each bedroom.!
You'll love how remote White Heron Beach House feels, even though it's very close to a main road and convenient to both St. Augustine and Palm Coast. A private set of steps leads you down from the dune onto the soft sands, which are perfect for everything from sandcastle-building to sunbathing. Dolphins swim by our beach, and many types of birds are constant visitors. At any time of day, it's simply wonderful here!
And at White Heron Beach House, we've tried to anticipate everything you need for your stay. We provide all the linens, pillows, blankets, and towel sets for every bedroom and bathroom, and our washer and dryer are at your disposal. You'll find beach toys of every description -- feel free to enjoy them. We want you to make this your Ponte Vedra home-away-from-home, and we know that once you stay at White Heron Beach House, you'll be certain to return! Make plans to see visit soon!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 Queens), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (2 Queens)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday