Located beachfront in Ponte Vedra, Morning Star offers breathtaking sunrise and sunset views. And because this big, sunny house offers separate upstairs and downstairs living quarters, it's a great place for a big group or 2 families traveling together!
Morning Star sits right behind the dunes on the beach, and includes a private wooden boardwalk leading over the lush natural greenery and down to the sand. (There's even a gazebo along the way -- a great place to bring a picnic, camera, and binoculars!) Best of all, one entire side of the house is framed by a long deck with indescribable panoramic views of sand, sea, and sky!
Stand out on the deck at dawn and watch the sun rise before your eyes, streaking the sky with warm color. (Sunset is pretty terrific here too -- from Morning Star, you can watch it sink toward the horizon over Guana Park!) Count the pelicans soaring in to dive-bomb for fish in the waves, and watch the little shore birds play chicken with the surf. Stroll down to the beach and make yours the very first footprints of the day . . . and then, if the tide is low, look for shells washed in by the waves. You'll feel as though you own the entire beach and the Atlantic Ocean, too!
There's space for casual dining out on the oceanfront deck, as well as plenty of comfortable seating. Special any time of day, the deck is everyone's favorite spot at Morning Star!
Step indoors through the sliding glass doors and you find yourself in the living room of Morning Star. The new carpet feels heavenly on hot "beach feet," the chairs and sofa are very soft, and the big new HDTV with DVD player encourages you to enjoy some downtime in front of the screen. Chances are, the kids will flop right down on the carpet with their toys. It's as good a time as any to enjoy a frosty drink and a few quiet moments indoors . . .
When you wake up, refreshed from your nap, wander in the direction of the kitchen to think about dinner. The living and dining areas at Morning Star are linked, and you'll love our large, roomy, sun-splashed dining table ready to accommodate 8. This corner of the house gets southern light, and has gorgeous ocean views from behind the plantation-shuttered windows. An elegant chandelier completes the picture. What a great place for a big family meal!
The kitchen is just alongside the dining room, decorated in white so you can see just how spotless and well maintained it is. The window over the sink will have your group fighting to do the dishes -- it offers a great sunset view! However, at Morning Star nobody need bother about washing up -- the dishwasher will handle all that! Our kitchen is fully stocked with cookware and dishes, and has all the time-saving appliances you might need. Coffeemaker, microwave, blender, ice maker -- everything is waiting here!
On the far side of the kitchen is a breakfast nook with another good-sized table bathed in natural light. This is a great area to play games, work puzzles, and keep the kids occupied with paper and markers while dinner is being prepared.
And when it's time for bed, everyone will be delighted with the layout of Morning Star. Upstairs is the master suite, with a queen-sized bed, flat-screen, en-suite bath, and door leading out to the oceanfront deck. A second bedroom upstairs contains 2 twin beds, with a half-bath serving the living and dining area.
Downstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms: one with a full-sized bed, the other with a single and a trundle. One full bathroom is on this floor as well, convenient to both rooms. Beach access is super-easy from downstairs, too!
At Morning Star, you'll find all linens and towels fresh and ready, as well as a washer and dryer to keep all your vacation clothes clean. Feel free to use our barbeque grill. We've tried to think of everything to make your stay fun and easy. You're going to love it here: just 15 minutes north of St. Augustine, but so beautifully quiet and private! Book your vacation here today!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Bedroom #3 (1 double), Bedroom #4 (1 Single, 1 Trundle)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, Television
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Patio, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday