A path from the doorway of Three Palms, our charming oceanfront bungalow in Ponte Vedra, leads straight through the dunes and down to the pink sands of one of Florida's best beaches. Discover laid-back beach living at its very best! Come to Three Palms!
The ocean is glassy, the ultra-fine sands soft and inviting, and the natural dunes simply beautiful on our beach in south Ponte Vedra. And when you look out the back door and see the simple path leading straight to the horizon, you'll know you've arrived at one of the last real beach houses remaining in Florida -- no advertising, no crowds, just you and the sun, surf, and sand!
Three Palms is a mid-20th century bungalow style home that has been extensively refurbished inside without losing one bit of its natural charm. The living room offers a relaxed setting for winding down after a busy day at the beach. Boasting a decorative fireplace, an openwork beamed ceiling, ultra-comfy couches and chairs, and an HDTV with DVD player, it's the kind of room you can imagine spending hours in on Sunday morning, the paper spread out everywhere, soft music playing, the kids building with Legos or playing a board game on the floor. Home, in other words!
As spacious and pleasant as the living room is, there's another lounging area at Three Palms too, just in case your group needs to split up (such as when the big game is on TV and everyone else wants to play Win Lose or Draw!). The sun room is a glorious space, with a long bank of windows, a door outside (many rooms at Three Palms have doors going outside -- it's just too wonderful a location to stay inside for long!), a homey fireplace and mantel, and the most addictive plaid couch and chairs you will ever have the pleasure of napping in! Track lighting offers nice spotlights for reading or playing games, and the soft lamplight is perfect when it's time for a late-night heart-to-heart. You can gaze out at the lush Florida landscape while enjoying the cool comfort of this space. You're going to love it!
The dining area is drenched in sunlight too, with windows on two sides of the room. Our table for 6 is supplemented by bar stools along the kitchen counter for the kids, and makes a great computer and game area.
The kitchen offers a retro feel that we think you'll adore. Painted in aqua tones that may remind you of the early 1960s, it offers bright white counters, all the modern appliances, and plenty of cupboard and worktop space. You can go straight from the kitchen out to the patio too, making al fresco meals even easier! And we've got all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare and serve just about anything.
There are 4 bedrooms at Three Palms. The master bedroom offers a luxurious king-sized bed, TV, ceiling fan, and long window. Its attached bath leads (where else?) outside -- very handy when the gang is on the patio enjoying the ocean view.
The second bedroom also contains a king bed, with cool aqua walls, a small TV, and light wicker accents. The third bedroom offers 2 twin beds, while the 4th features a day bed with a trundle. We've also got a sofa bed for 2, so feel free to bring as many as 10 folks to stay at Three Palms. You'll all be comfortable!
We have a second full bathroom with both a shower and tub option, as well as a half-bath. All of your bedding and towels are provided here, along with a full-size washer and dryer to keep everything clean and fresh. Come as you are and let Three Palms do the rest!
Three Palms is located along a quiet oceanfront strip of private homes that really shows off the natural beauty of the dunes and beach. Close to Guana State Park and Environmental Center, it's an oasis of old-fashioned Florida charm. Yet you're just minutes from world-class golf, exclusive spas, horsebackriding, and water sport equipment rentals. So whether you want a quiet beach retreat or an action-filled vacation, Three Palms is your best destination!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $250 for cleaning, & $150 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (1 Single, 1 Trundle), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday