Perched on the shores of South Ponte Vedra Beach, DayDream is a sun-washed, luxuriously appointed ocean front house with a wraparound deck, separate in-law suite, and even a fish-cleaning station! Make it the launchpad for your perfect Florida vacation.
A winding path leads right from the door of DayDream through lush vegetation down to the beach. There's nothing like waking up in the morning and padding down in bare feet to the apricot-colored sands, your only company the terns and seagulls. Our beach is the site of magnificent sunrises, half-buried shells, soft sands, and fresh breezes. The waves are ideal for boogie-boarding or surfing, and the sands great for sandcastle-building.
Of course, you don't even have to go down to the beach to enjoy the sun and salty breezes. Our huge wraparound deck, set with colorful Adirondack chairs, is perfect for enjoying the view. Accessible from the great room and master bedroom, it's a front-row seat for the dawn!
Step inside and you're in our cool, airy great room, with 2 separate sitting areas, and sloping ceilings. A long, curved sectional sofa gives you views not only of the ocean but also of the large HDTV mounted on the wall.
In another part of the room, right in front of two of the giant windows overlooking the sea, is another grouping of sofa and chairs. Feel free to rearrange the furniture to create one large living space if you like, but we find that when you're in a big group, it's nice to have areas for smaller confabs!
The kitchen and dining areas are also nearby. The dining room table seats 8 easily and more in a pinch. We provide all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve a feast! And when dinner's over, break out the Uno. When are you all going to be in one place again for a night of family fun?!
Whether you're preparing a gourmet seafood feast, whipping up hot dogs and mac 'n cheese for hungry kids, or reheating mouthwatering delicacies from one of Ponte Vedra's fine restaurants, it's a pleasure to use the kitchen at DayDream. Stainless-steel appliances, smooth tiled floors, stone countertops, and time-saving devices make things easy and enjoyable. Stop by the new Publix grocery store on your way in and stock up on goodies for the whole trip!
The great room at DayDream promotes fun, while the bedrooms are quiet and calming. The master and the kids' room are upstairs, while the third bedroom, with 2 queen-sized beds, a 40-inch HDTV, and an en-suite bathroom, is downstairs via external stairs. This suite is wonderfully private, with no interior access to the second story. If you are traveling with another couple, teenagers, or grandparents, this room is absolutely perfect for them.
The master bedroom offers ocean views, access to the balcony, a king-sized bed, a big HDTV, and an en-suite bath. Leave the drapes open one night and see if the bright dawn colors streaking the sky wake you up . . . or close them firmly and sleep until noon!
The second bedroom might as well have a sign on the door saying, "Kids Only." With a set of bunkbeds and another twin bed, it's just made for building forts and clubhouses. An HDTV stands ready to provide quiet-time entertainment if need be.
One of the sofas in the great room converts to a bed, so DayDream comfortably sleeps 10 people. And to keep everyone warm and dry, the laundry room stands by with washer and dryer. We provide all the linens you need for every bed and bath, as well as free wireless Internet service. If you forget to pack something, chances are you'll find it here. We know what it's like to bring a big group to the beach!
Downstairs in the shade of the deck, is our outside shower, a sink and counter for cleaning fish, and a grill for cooking them! You may find yourself gravitating to this shady place in the heat of the day, and it's perfect for al fresco dining right on the dunes!
Reserve your time at DayDream today. You'll find our house a dream come!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 Bunk Bed, 1 Twin), Bedroom #3 (2 Queens), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, Theatre, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Discounts: 30% off - Sept 13-Dec 21 only
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday