?She sells seashells? and total, utter beachfront privacy. Zoom into Seashell on Google Maps and the location gets better and better. It?s directly on the beach, halfway between TPC Sawgrass and the historic charm of St. Augustine. You arrive at Seashell?s front door straight off the stunning Scenic A1A. It?s then you realize you?ve got the Atlantic Ocean all to yourself.
Be our guest! Brand new to the rental market following a gorgeous renovation, Seashell is ready to impress its very first visitors. A beach house with every modern convenience, yet packed with cottage charm, you?ll enjoy HDTV and free WiFi while recalling Ponte Vedra?s early days of the twenties and thirties. Neutral décor leaves the home?s main features to steal the show: its high beamed ceiling, white-washed walls and wide ocean views. This is the classic family beach bungalow people dream of inheriting.
Seashell is an ideal spot for bird-watchers and anyone with an appreciation for nature. Spend time with your binoculars spotting all manner of shore birds, and perhaps sea turtles, dolphins and migrating Right whales. For a more tactile approach, enjoy hours of shell-hunting right outside the back door.
The master bedroom has its own ocean views, allowing you to sneak peeks of the sunrise without an ounce of effort. The pair of single beds in bedroom two are equally idyllic after a tiring day of fresh sea air. A third bedroom with double bed means there?s space at Seashell for up to six guests. This single-story home will especially suit guests with mobility concerns or families with children they need to keep an eye on.
A brand new kitchen gleams with sweet stainless steel, including a French door fridge and deep, under-mount sink. The island breakfast bar, topped with granite counters that match the warm colors of the sand outside, is a perfect place to plan your day ? will you head north or south on the A1A?
As for ?the little things?, a stacked washer-dryer makes beach living clean and convenient. There?s an outdoor shower to keep sand separate from your time on the couch.
Between bed and the beach, a screened back porch is ideal for cuddling up to enjoy coffee as the sun rises. When ready to boogie board it?s just a barefoot race through your own backyard on to Ponte Vedra beach itself.
If you love a new take on classic beach memories, be the very first to try life at Seashell.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (Double), Bedroom #2 (1 Full), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Outdoor Shower, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday