The beach vacation of your dreams is waiting at Turtle?s Nest, our oceanfront house in Ponte Vedra! From the wraparound deck to the huge great room to the latest electronics and appliances, this house combines vintage charm with contemporary convenience.
Turtle?s Nest is an open, sun-filled, bright house right on the shores of the beach, with a big wraparound wooden deck (with both covered and exposed portions) that leads right down to the apricot-colored sands. There is plenty of room here to sunbathe, chat, birdwatch, or simply admire the spectacular view! And of course we have a grill for your use, plus casual seating for those al fresco meals that seem to taste so much better than even the best restaurant cuisine! You?ll fall in love with the deck, whether you spend your time out here updating your Facebook status (you have free WiFi at Turtle?s Nest), taking pictures, reading that novel you?ve been promising yourself, or having fun with your favorite people in the world.
Step inside and the only difference you?ll feel is the air conditioning, for our house is so bright and sunny that you seem to bring the outdoors in with you! You find yourself in a giant great room with a sloping ceiling and windows on 3 sides. Comfortable couches and chairs fill the space to accommodate the whole gang (and then some!). In one corner is our new 3D HDTV, with cable, DVD player, and all the trimmings. Flop down and make yourself at home! You?re going to love it here.
Off to one side of the great room, surrounded by windows with breathtaking views, is our long dining table. This is Command Central at Turtle?s Nest, and serves as the setting for group meetings, games and puzzles, and even computers when work must be done or reservations made! There?s no more enjoyable space to set up the Settlers of Catan board and play a tournament in between trips to the beach and sightseeing expeditions! And if you decide to prepare a home cooked meal, you can set this table to perfection using our collection of dishes, glasses, linens, and flatware.
And speaking of cooking, the kitchen at Turtle?s Nest is a treat to use. Again, you don?t have to leave the ocean behind ? it?s right outside the window over the sink in our big, light-filled kitchen! The wooden cabinets are filled with cookware and gadgets for any culinary challenge, and the full-sized appliances ? a side-by-side with ice in the door; a flattop range ? are sparkling new. It?s a foodie?s delight . . . but if your idea of a vacation is dining out, rely on the time-savers instead, such as the microwave, toaster oven, coffeepot, and dishwasher. You can?t go wrong in a place where you never have to hunt for a corkscrew or improvise a colander!
When it?s time for bed, Turtle?s Nest sleeps 10 comfortably in 3 bedrooms and a sleeper sofa in the great room. Whether you?re traveling with a big family, a second couple, or a group of friends, you?ll find the arrangements easy and conducive to a great night?s sleep for everybody!
The master suite is lovely, featuring a queen-size bed with swing lamps on each side for late-night reading and an HDTV. And the en-suite bath is a lovely touch of privacy during a busy vacation!
The second bedroom also contains a queen-sized bed, plus an HDTV, while the third is a kids? paradise, with a set of bunkbeds and a single bed with trundle. There?s an HDTV in here too, not to mention plenty of bright sunshine! The second bathroom is convenient to both of these bedrooms ? and includes all towels, as do the other bathrooms. Linens are provided for every bed, right down to the sleeper sofa. And we?ve got plenty of spare pillows and blankets, not to mention a washer/dryer to keep everything fresh, so pack light!
You can have access to the beautiful Serenata Beach Club for only $130 for the week. (Owners will pay the balance of the regular $230 fee). A family pool and and adults-only pool plus dining and a health club make this a unique benefit of renting Turtle?s Nest.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (4 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday