Beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach is all yours when you stay at Blue Dolphin, our oceanfront house right on the sands! Enjoy ocean views from two decks as well as a cool, shaded screened porch. Then go indoors to relax in comfort with the latest electronics!
Blue Dolphin couldn't have a better location. Here you're just behind the dunes, mere inches from the sands of one of the First Coast's most beautiful beaches. Quiet and unspoiled, with golden sands and gentle waves, our beach is perfect for families. Stroll along the surf at low tide and gather seashells and sharks' teeth; build sandcastles in the sun while sea birds dance along the edge of the water; boogie-board in the water and play bocce ball on the sand. Or just pull up a low beach chair, put your feet in the surf, and bliss out in the perfect balmy breezes of Florida!
The sun rises at your feet every morning at Blue Dolphin, so if you can manage to wake up early one day, you'll be enthralled by the Technicolor changes in the sky. Watch from the comfort of either of the open decks overlooking the beach, or recline in comfort on the screened porch and let the day unfold before you. You can even see the sunrise from the master bedroom!
Blue Dolphin is a family house, spacious and well appointed. If you're accustomed to hotel rooms, prepare for a treat -- everything you need is here, from a fully stocked kitchen to a laundry room to ultra-comfy beds and nap-worthy couches. Pack light, stop for groceries on the way to the house, and you're all set for the best vacation of your life.
The living area at Blue Dolphin is huge, with a wall-mounted 55-inch HDTV with Blu-ray and a DVD player above the fireplace. Sink into the couch or easy chair and enjoy a movie together while the kids spread out their Legos and Bionicles on the floor. For the game players in your group, the dining room table is ideal -- set beneath a soft light, it's great for everything from giant 2,000-piece puzzles to that ongoing game of Settlers of Catan! It also makes a great computer station -- you have free WiFi at Blue Dolphin.
Of course, it's possible to dine at the dining table too (!), but we find that we wind up taking most of our meals outdoors for that al fresco feeling! Wherever you dine, you'll love preparing your food in the kitchen at Blue Dolphin. Fully stocked with cookware and dishes, it will delight the chefs in your group. Even if you're just reheating pizza in the toaster oven or brewing that first, delicious cup of coffee in the Keurig, you'll love this space. There's plenty of counter room for working, and you're connected to the living and dining areas in here.
The living and dining areas of Blue Dolphin are open and connected, keeping the whole gang together even as everyone indulges in their favorite leisure activities. But when it comes time to sleep, privacy and quiet are what is needed, and that's just what you'll get at Blue Dolphin. Each of the 3 bedrooms is spacious, restful, and comfortable. The master has an en-suite bathroom, and a second full bathroom joins the second and third bedrooms. (A half-bath serves the living and dining areas.) So convenient!
The master suite is one of the jewels in Blue Dolphin's crown. You'll find that sleep comes easily in the ultra-soothing king-sized bed. But if you can manage to stay awake, enjoy a late show on the private TV, or do a little reading in the comfy chair beside the two long windows. Ah, the joys of free time!
The en-suite bath is lovely too, with enough space for both of you to get ready at the same time during the morning rush. All towels are provided, as are linens for every bed.
The second bedroom also offers a king-sized bed, perfect for grandparents or a second couple vacationing with you. And the third bedroom is great for kids or singles, with 2 twin beds and a 32-inch wall-mounted HDTV.
Come stay at Blue Dolphin next time you visit Ponte Vedra. You'll have the time of your life at the most beautiful place on earth!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday