Start your day gazing out your bedroom window at the Atlantic Ocean sparkling in the sunshine. End your evening with a drink on the balcony, counting the stars above. And in between, search for shark?s teeth on the coquina-shell beach, splash about in the pool, explore historic St. Augustine, or even take a day trip to the Orlando theme parks, which are just two hours away. You can do all this, and much more, during your stay at Spinnakers Reach 808.
Located within the exclusive Sawgrass Beach and Country Club, a gated oceanfront community with a private beach, Spinnakers Reach 808 was recently renovated, and the condo is as luxurious as the club in which it?s set. The spacious living room and dining area, the kitchen, the three bedrooms, and the three full bathrooms are all furnished to the highest standards.
The master bedroom, for instance, has a king-size canopy bed, an HDTV, and an ocean-view balcony. The second bedroom is nearly as sumptuous, with a queen-size bed, its own HDTV, and a balcony overlooking one of the complex?s two pools. Even the third bedroom has a balcony and a TV, as well as two single beds. And because each bedroom has its own bath, Spinnakers Reach 808 is well suited for several couples or families vacationing together.
The Ponte Vedra area surrounding Spinnakers Reach has more than its share of restaurants, but should you want to eat in on occasion, the condo is fully equipped to satisfy your needs, whether it?s for a simple cup of coffee in the morning or a full-out feast. The kitchen has every major appliance you could want?fridge with ice maker, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher?as well as smaller essentials such as a coffee maker and a toaster. Cookware, tableware, utensils: They?re all on hand too. And one of the balconies has a grill, so you can host a barbecue?perhaps cooking up something you reeled in while fishing at Guana River State Park, which is just a short walk away.
This particular balcony also has a full-size table with seating for six, so you can dine alfresco. Though you can also choose from the even roomier indoor dining area. Heck, you can even eat in front of the HDTV in the living room?go ahead, you?re on vacation!
Among other amenities, Spinnakers Reach 808 has its own washer and dryer, so you can pack light and never have to waste precious time in a laundromat. You?ll have two spaces in the parking garage, as well as additional guest spaces. The condo has high-speed wireless internet access throughout, and you can take advantage of the two gorgeous oceanfront swimming pools, then bask on a lounger to dry off in the sun, listening to the fresh ocean breeze gently rustle through the surrounding palm trees.
What?s more, because the owner is a member of Sawgrass Beach and Country Club, you can take temporary membership during your stay. A weekly social membership costs just $140; weekly membership plus access to the tennis courts is $160; and a weekly membership that includes access to the championship golf course as well as the tennis courts is $200. Monthly memberships are also available.
Of course, you?ll be spoilt for choice even without signing up for temporary club membership: relaxing on the beach, which is accessible via a private walkway; wind-surfing; hiking; biking; shopping galore? Spinnakers Reach is ideally situated so that you?re just a short walk or an equally short drive to so many things to do and places to see.
So why wait? Book your stay today, and experience all that Spinnakers Reach 808 has to offer.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: One Week Minimum Stay*** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking Spot (reserved), Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Grill, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room