From the wide, sunny deck of our beachfront house at Sun Dancer you have a sweeping view of the ocean and sky. This sun-filled house with new electronics and ultra-comfortable furnishings is the perfect place for your Ponte Vedra vacation!
Sun Dancer sits right behind the beautiful natural dunes on the beach, with a long wooden boardwalk leading you over the vegetation and down to the soft sands. You can hear the surf at all times in this house, enjoy the fresh sea breezes, and watch the sea change colors with each passing hour. If you're looking for a little peace and tranquility, Sun Dancer is the beach house you've been dreaming of!
The deck runs the entire length of the house, and is accessed by two sets of sliding glass doors: one from the living room and the other from the huge master suite. On this deck we have casual dining space and plenty of chairs for sunbathing, birdwatching, and simple contemplation. The kids can bring their Big Wheels out here, the teens can recline on towels to perfect their tans, and the grown-ups can enjoy beach novels, frosty drinks, and those priceless conversations we never seem to have time for the rest of the year.
The great room is just inside from the deck, and continues the theme of wide open spaces with comfortable places to relax. There's a fireplace here, so if you're planning a winter visit, you'll love the cozy warmth it brings to the entire house. The rest of the year, the tiled floors and ceiling fans are more relevant, keeping the air conditioned coolness circulating nicely!
The big sectional sofa here is just made for afternoon naps, and at night it can be converted into a bed for 2. A new HDTV with DVD player stands ready to entertain, and a bistro table right beside the sliding-glass doors offers the ideal venue for a game of gin rummy or an oceanfront breakfast. (You can even use it for your laptop -- you do have free wireless Internet at Sun Dancer.)
One corner of the great room is devoted to our dining table, which easily seats 6. There's also a breakfast bar with padded stools for less formal moments. And if you wind up surrendering the table to board games, jigsaw puzzles, and coloring books, all the better -- there's nothing like al fresco dining on the oceanfront deck!
Even if you're not planning to cook much on your vacation, you'll admire the kitchen at Sun Dancer. Washed in sunlight, it's pretty and new, with tiled floors, wooden cabinetry, full-sized appliances, and the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. If you get lucky fishing on the beach, you can turn the catch of the day into a feast! Stock up on groceries on your way out to the beach house, and you'll be delightfully prepared for any occasion.
But the best part of the house may be the master suite, with its luxurious king-sized bed, HDTV, and sliding glass doors out to the deck. Stargaze out here at midnight, then slip into bed and fall asleep to the gentle sound of the surf! Or wake early one day and slip outside to witness the sunrise beautifully transforming the sky. The en-suite bath includes his-and-her vanities, and you'll love the privacy and comfort of this deluxe sanctuary!
The second bedroom is very well appointed too, with a queen-sized bed, bright windows, and a full couch for lounging (or possibly sleeping that small child who still likes to be close to Mom and Dad). So roomy, so comfortable, so familiar right away! And the second full bathroom at Sun Dancer is convenient to this room.
You'll find everything you need for a stress-free stay here at Sun Dancer. Our full-sized washer and dryer are at your disposal, and we provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for every bed and bath. (Yes, we know you need extra pillows. Done!) The house is fully furnished, so chances are if you forgot something, you'll find one here!
Best of all, we're located right in the heart of paradise. Ponte Vedra is unspoiled and lovely, and so convenient to everything.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday