If you?re looking for a vacation getaway that puts you close to a championship golf course, dazzling beaches and incredible wildlife, look no further than Roscoe Grande in Pointe Vedra, Florida. This charming property on the Intracoastal Waterway offers everything you?re looking for and more.
Roscoe Grande is a one-bedroom / one-bathroom, detached second story apartment over a garage that is part of a beautifully manicured larger estate. The apartment sleeps four when the living room?s comfortable queen-sized sofa sleeper is put to use. While garages are not available for your use, there is plenty of room for parking in the courtyard.
Walk in the front door and up the stairs to a home that has an eclectic artistic charm unlike anything you?ve probably ever seen. The living room?s large windows keep the room bright and sunny while the central air conditioning keeps you cool. Tile floors that run throughout the main living area feel so good on feet weary from walking sandy beaches. Every room throughout the house is filled with unique and colorful art pieces you?ll enjoy throughout your stay.
The living room includes HDTV with DVD player for movie watching and there?s free Internet, so it?s easy to arrange tee times, check out area attractions and send vacation photos home to friends.
Step through French doors to reach the balcony that stretches the full length of the home. Imagine the fun of enjoy a drink from this balcony while you watch the stars come out over the peaceful landscape.
Beyond the living room in the other direction is the dining area, which comfortably seats four. There?s also handy overflow seating for more at the nearby breakfast bar. Serving from the kitchen to the dining room is a snap when you use the breakfast bar as a buffet serving space or a pass-through to the table.
Ponte Vedra is home to many wonderful restaurants and chances are, you?ll want to dine out a lot while you are on vacation. For those times when you want to eat in, you?ll find the kitchen is fully equipped with appliances utensils, dishes and glassware. The only thing missing is a stove and oven. There is, however, a toaster oven, microwave and electric grill at your disposal. Don?t worry about doing dishes because there?s an excellent dishwasher in the home.
There?s also a full laundry room on the first floor in the garage so you can keep you and your guests in clean clothes throughout your stay.
The large master bedroom is a true retreat from the world with a comfortable king-sized bed, high ceiling, hardwood floors and multiple windows inviting in views of the surrounding estate. The bathroom features a walk-in shower and vanity with plenty of storage for your toiletries.
As lovely as Roscoe Grande is, there?s even more for you to enjoy in and around Ponte Vedra Beach. Roscoe Grande is just minutes from TPC Sawgrass, home of the PGA Players Championship every May. You?ll also love the nearby pink sand beaches that sparkle with quartz and coquina and the 40-foot sand dunes. Also nearby is Guana River State Park, home to a plethora of birds and a favorite spot for biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. You?ll also be just a short drive from the historic sights of St. Augustine to the south and the fun of Jacksonville to the north.
Roscoe Grande is a getaway like no other. Book your stay today!
Note: Roscoe Grande is set in a beautiful estate. The owner occupies the main house on the Intracoastal Waterway at times.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, $65 security damage waiver fee, pet fee ($100 each), 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Other ( Queen Sofa Sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Utensils, NO Oven or Stove, Toaster Oven
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Fishing, Patio, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room