Island Life, 4 BR, Beach Front near Mayo Clinic, Old Ponte Vedra Beach
The beach and the ocean just steps from your door. Breathtaking views of sand, surf, and sky. Plenty of room for the whole gang to kick back and chill out. If these are your requirements for the perfect vacation, then Island Life Beach House is the destination for you.
Able to sleep up to 10 people, Island Life is both spacious and cozy, private and conveniently located. Not only is it mere steps from the beach, but it?s also just minutes from TPC Sawgrass, with two championship golf courses open to the public; the Mayo Clinic; St. Augustine, with its picturesque Old City; and a wealth of shops, restaurants, and more.
A private walkway takes you from Island Life?s backyard over the lush dunes to the uncrowded coquina sands of Ponte Vedra Beach. Even when you?re not on the beach itself, frolicking in the surf or combing the sand for the shells, you can still hear the murmuring waves and smell the fresh salt air?Island Life is that close.
You can relish the ocean view from the screened-in deck. Spanning the length of the house, with plenty of cushioned chairs and a roof providing shade from the midday sun, it?s a perfect spot for enjoying a drink as you look out for dolphins and whales cavorting beyond the surf. You can eat outdoors too, at the large table on the open patio.
Just as welcoming are the 2 adjacent living rooms. The more formal one has a plump, plush sofa, bucket chairs, a TV, and a DVD player; the 2nd has a beachier feel. There?s plenty of space for the kids to sprawl out with games and crafts while the grown-ups chat, check their email (Island Life has free wifi web access), or stretch out for a nap. And if you want some me time, there?s a cozy den with a sofa that converts to a queen-size bed, transforming the space into a 5th bedroom.
The dining table is large enough to seat 10 people, and should you still need more space there?s the adjacent breakfast bar with 4 stools. The dining room looks out onto the beach, which provides the perfect backdrop for a lively family meal--just as the kitchen is equipped with everything you need (except food!) to prepare and serve the meal.
Refrigerator/freezer with ice and water in the door, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, not to mention cookware and tableware: You name it, our kitchen most likely has it! The freestanding island offers additional prep space, and there?s enough storage to hold at least a week?s worth of groceries, so you can shop at the supermarket in the beginning of your stay and then not have to waste time there again.
Speaking of timesavers, Island Life has its own washer and dryer. Given how often you?ll be changing in and out of your bathing suits during your stay, the washer and dryer are more than a convenience; they?re a necessity!
Just as Island Life has 2 living rooms, it has 2 master bedrooms as well?perfect if you?re vacationing with another family. The master bedroom on the 2nd floor has, in addition to a king-size bed, a full bath, a TV, and sliding doors to a private oceanfront balcony. At least once you should wake up early so that you can relish the sunrise while in your pajamas.
The 3 other bedrooms are on the main floor. The 2nd master suite also has a king-size bed, a full bath, and doors that slide open to the deck. In addition, it has a daybed, making this the room to choose if you?re vacationing with a young child or if you?re with several teens who want their own hangout. The remaining 2 bedrooms each have 2 twin beds and a bathroom of their own. Fresh towels and bedding will be waiting for you when you arrive, so you can leave your own at home where they belong!
Island Life Beach House has everything you need--including a beach for a backyard!--for a vacation that?s equally parts invigorating and relaxing. So go ahead: Book your stay today!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper), other (single + trundle in #2)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Patio, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom