Hale Malanai is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath Baby Beach, Poipu Vacation Home. A seashell's throw from scenic, crescent shaped, sandy Baby Beach is Hale Malanai, a perfect home for a Poipu vacation at the beach. Completely surrounded by a spacious covered deck with the living area on the 2nd floor for the best views.
$225/Nt $1500/ Wk + 13.4166% tax,$250 outclean and deposit protection, $250 refundable security damage deposit.
Booking Terms & Conditions
" Excellent property. One of the best places we have ever stayed." - Dan K, Parker, CO" We had a fantastic stay at Hale Malanai - such a beautiful house and it had everything we needed for our stay. The location is great - just across the road from the beach, and walking distance to the little shopping area. You can see the sea through the trees, but what you lack in beach front views you definitely make up for in space and comfort. This is a real gem of a place and we'd love to go back." - London, UK
"Everything I expected and More!"This Hawaiian home is fantastic! We had a wonderful time during the week we stayed here! The view from the lanai is amazing! Ocean, palm trees, flowers, loved the fact that we are only a few feet from the public beach entrance to Baby Beach. The downstairs bamboo shower is a plus before coming back upstairs for dinner and cocktails. The kitchen is great and I really appreciated that it has all the utensils and gadgets for great cooks to make fabulous meals. The parking below the house was nice since the narrow street gets somewhat crowded during the day with other visitors that have disovered this spot. Another thing I loved was the close proximity to shopping and dining. It was an easy walk to go see the giant sea turtles at the sea wall and then stop by for breakfast pizza ( a first for me) at Living Foods Market. Kauai was everything I expected and more! I plan to come back soon and hope I am able to stay at Hale Malanai. I hear you can watch wales from the lanai during whale season."- Cynthia, TX
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Wireless high speed internet
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Shopping, Walk to fine and casual dining
* Culture: Hula Shows, Luau's
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, IPod Docking Station
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Beach