LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Pirna - 323 sqft, historic, comfortable (# 2487)
The apartment is 30 sqm and is located on the ground floor of our house, which dates from the 16th Century, in the center of Pirna. Through a historic seat niche portal you enter and pass through the entrance hall to the apartment. The apartment has Gothic vault ceilings in both rooms. Let yourself be surprised by little details and modern facilities., key advantages: historic, comfortable, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Pirna, Garage, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The apartment is 30 sqm and is located on the ground floor of our house, which dates from the 16th Century, in the center of Pirna. Through a historic seat niche portal you enter and pass through the entrance hall to the apartment. The apartment has Gothic vault ceilings in both rooms. Let yourself be surprised by little details and modern facilities.
The apartment "Einkehr" and the apartment "Kirchplatz," both located at Kirchplatz 4, are suitable as a combination option for families or groups up to max. 7 people. You can enjoy the romantic patio in good weather or in bad weather take advantage of the generosity of "Einkehr." The historic entry hall also invites to relax by candlelight.
Features:Living RoomSatellite TV, stereo, comfortable two-seater, dining area. KitchenStove, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, toaster.Bedroom1 double bed, closet, large mirror, suitcase shelf.BathBath with shower, hair dryer, towels.OtherIroning board, iron central heating, a small selection of drinks. No Pets, Non smoking apartment, bicycle hire on request.
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Kirchplatz 4, 01796 Pirna is about 48 km (30.0 miles), approximately a 36 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Pirna, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $72-$70 for 2 persons. Get a 10% discount when staying 10 nights or longer!
Unit Size: 323 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Pirna, the gateway to Saxon Switzerland. Between the state capital Dresden and the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, Pirna is nestled in the picturesque landscape of the Elbe valley. Remaining almost unchanged over the centuries, the old town was made ??famous in the middle of the 18th Century by Bernardo Bellotto (Canaletto) when he painted the skyline.
The city invites you on a journey of discovery through winding streets with many restaurants and cafes in richly decorated burgher houses and romantic courtyards. From our apartment you can easily reach many interesting places to visit in the Saxon Switzerland and Dresden.
* Geibeltbad: outdoor heated pool, 32 ° C, steam bath, 100-foot giant slide, a 25-meter lap pool.
* City Museum Pirna: The site of the former Dominican monastery in the town museum is one of the oldest in Saxony.
* Richard Wagner Museum: the historical place of Wagner, now a museum, is besides its architectural character also a place of muses.
* Church of St. Mary: the three-aisled hall church in late Gothic style, built between 1502 and 1546.
* Pirna: the historic old town of Pirna, with its seat niche portals and fountain pool invites you to linger.
* Botanical Garden: The garden of the castle Zuschendorfer is now a major botanical collection of bonsai, camellias and a fruit orangery.
* Basteibrücke: the Bastion Bridge is without a doubt the most popular and impressive sight in the lower saxon Switzerland.
* Malerweg: the Painter's Path is one of the most romantic wild hiking paths in Germany, with its bizarre rock formations and ravines.
More travel info about Pirna: Pirna is a city in the Free State of Saxony, Germany, capital of the administrative district Saechsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge. The city's population is over 40,000. Pirna is located near Dresden and is an important district town as well as a Grosse Kreisstadt.