Vacation Apartment in Pfalzfeld - 861 sqft, three balconies, recently renovated (# 1614)
Newly renovated 80 sq.m-apartment with open, fully equipped kitchen, very large living/dining room with sleeper sofa, bedroom with one double bed and one small bed, bathroom with tub, shower and toilet, guest toilet, three large balconies (to North, East, and South), view of partly park-like gardens all around, satellite TV, radio, WLAN., key advantages: three balconies, recently renovated, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen,
* newly renovated 80 sq.m-apartment
* open, fully equipped kitchen
* very large living/dining room with sleeper sofa
* bedroom with one double bed and one small bed
* bathroom with tub, shower and toilet
* guest toilet
* three large balconies (to North, East, and South)
* view of partly park-like gardens all around
* satellite TV, radio, WLAN
Should you wish to stay ‘at home’, board games, books, stereo system and DVD player are provided. Whether inquiries beforehand or questions while you are here, we strive to help however we can and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Prices / Further Info:
Prices are inclusive of running costs and VAT.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Raiffeisenstr. 30, 56291 Pfalzfeld is about 99 km (61.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 3 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Pfalzfeld, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $73-$57 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden
The vacation apartment is on the outskirts of town, on a calm side road only used by people who live there. Those who don’t want to spend their evening in front of the TV or on one of the balconies will find company in the Café-Bistro beer garden of the former Pfalzfeld train station or in another of the wine houses in the area.
* Exit A61
* 2.5 km to the apartment
* calm location on the outskirts of town
* 50 m to next bike path (with total length, in combination, of up to 80 km)
* 50 m to next hiking path (e.g. to Ehrbachklamm gorge or Baybachtal valley)
* 15 minutes by car to Rhine or Moselle
Pfalzfeld with its ~600 inhabitants lies in the favorable climates up on the Hunsrück, right between Rhine and Moselle. It is just 3 km from the autobahn A61, but far enough away not to hear it anymore. The apartment is on the outskirts, close to the Schinderhannes bike path, on which you will get to Simmern (30 km) going the one way, or via Emmelshausen to Moselle or Rhine.
In winter, the bike path makes for a great cross-country skiing trail. Hiking is another great sport, and requires nothing but to get out the door.
Around Pfalzfeld, there is not just nature, but also the castles on Rhine and Moselle, museums in Mainz and Koblenz, or the Zentrum am Park (ZAP) in nearby Emmelshausen offering theater, musicals and cabaret.
For families with children, with whom our apartment is very popular, the amusement park Bell, Emmelshausen indoors pool or Schmiedel nature-experience park are great ideas.
* Edeka 300 m
* 24-hour service at Autohof with gas station, 2.5 km
* Rewe, Aldi, Lidl, Netto, Penny supermarkets 6 km
* village restaurant 300 m
* café/bistro with beer garden 200 m
* McDonald’s 2.5 km
* 24-hour restaurant Autohof 2.5 km
* within 6 km distance, there are many excellent German, Italian, Greek and Chinese restaurants, as well as wine houses along Rhine and Moselle
Koblenz, Mainz, Wiesbaden, Idar-Oberstein, Frankfurt, Trier, Bonn are only up to some 100 km away and offer lots of sights and other attractions.
More travel info about Pfalzfeld: Pfalzfeld is a municipality in the district of Rhein-Hunsrueck in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.