Book Mandarin Grace for a fantastic beach vacation for your entire family and look forward to lazy days and classic games in a brand new house for up to 14. Spend idyllic family time on two ocean-front decks and around the private pool with everyone ? at long last ? all in one (exquisite) place.
With 14 guests come lots of requirements, and Mandarin Grace makes choosing the right vacation home easier than ever: it has a brand new elevator! You can make sure grandma and grandpa will enjoy not only time in the Jacuzzi but in their 3rd floor ocean-view bedroom as well. Whether transporting luggage, strollers or groceries, it?s an effortless trip from the car to your second-floor kitchen.
Within the gated community, you?ll arrive at Mandarin Grace to find a newly paved private drive set in a lush lawn. It leads to large garages, which are a perfect place to park your cars and forget about them. Your journey has finished and it?s time for vacation!
On three floors, right on the beach, Mandarin Grace has tons of outdoor space for every sort of individual itinerary and group celebration. The main gathering spot is bound to be the new private pool in a very private backyard. Surrounded on all sides by a paved deck, you might spend an afternoon playing in the pool, soaking in the Jacuzzi and reading in the pool?s shallow lounge area. Prefer shade? An extra-wide overhang makes a cool spot for the outdoor living room, with a large gas grill waiting patiently until lunch or dinnertime.
As though answering every relaxation requirement, the pool deck leads directly into the games room where a pool table and wet bar keep everyone happy and (finally!) off Facebook. As dinner, then dessert, segues to nighttime, you can step inside to the first floor theater room and watch another family favorite every night.
Too much swimming or playing on the beach? Take the elevator upstairs to the second floor main living area. Indoors, Mandarin Grace has a massive 4,800 square feet, so it?s easy to imagine that everyone will have more than enough personal space.
The main living area is open plan, with a more formal living room for entertaining, and a grand dining room and brand new kitchen. To maximize your ocean views, keep the sliding doors open. These lead out to a huge veranda which looks straight out to sea and keeps you part of the action around the pool deck, below. An outside dining table gives you three main floor choices of meal venue: at the breakfast bar, the handsome dining table or outside ? at eye level with the ocean horizon.
Up another floor, whether by stairs or elevator, is the master suite and other guest bedrooms. Much like a high-end hotel suite, your master bedroom has not only a king-sized bed but also a private sitting room, an en suite master bath and its own balcony access. You can step straight outside to watch the sunrise. In total, three of Mandarin Grace?s seven bedrooms have their own ocean-front balconies. (Who?s been nice to you this year?)
The first and second floors each host two more bedrooms, all of which have new beds as comfy as can be. Whether your guests would be happiest sleeping near the late-night games room or on the same floor as the kitchen for easy midnight snacks, Mandarin Grace has an ideal layout for a large, busy group. Every bedroom has its own HDTV (in addition to those downstairs and in the theater room).
If you?re feeling spoiled at Mandarin Grace, but perhaps a bit hungry, announce yourself in the brand new kitchen and get cracking. There are two of every appliance! Marble counters and a professional range hood set the scene for your own cooking show. Here, you can cook a full holiday meal for 16, no problem. All cookware, crucial small appliances and kitchen utensils are provided.
As for extras and amenities, Mandarin Grace is built on the finer things. Throughout, Travertine floors mean good news for happy feet. With beach access so close you can all but live barefoot.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $450 for cleaning, & $350 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Bedroom #6 (single & double), Bedroom #7 (King), Other (full size sleeper sofa)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning, Iron
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Hot Tub, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, OceanHammock Home
* Registration: Flagler County Ordinance, Ocean Hammock
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, Movie Theater Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday