Cinnamon Beach Tiki Tides, Ocean Front, 7 BRs, Pool, Spa, Tiki Bar
Custom designed, professionally decorated, and perfectly located, Tiki Tides is your dream vacation house oceanfront on Cinnamon Beach. Boasting a pool, heated spa, elevator, game room, and 7 bedrooms (5 of which are suites) and 9 bathrooms (7 full bathrooms), it?s ideal for your large group!
Three stories high and 5,000+ square feet, Tiki Tides sports million-dollar views in two directions: oceanfront, right out to the glorious horizon (giving you a front-row seat for the sunrise), and western, setting you up for breathtaking sunsets. There are several balconies here (not to mention huge windows!), and a fenced backyard containing a swimming pool, bubbly heated spa, and covered patio. Just built, Tiki Tides is sparkling new and just a little nicer than you expect. From top to bottom, it?s a delight!
The main living area at Tiki Tides is on the second floor. A gorgeous great room with a big-screen HDTV and DVD player overlooks the ocean, with ultra-comfortable seating. Just beyond this is the formal dining room, one of the nicest areas at Tiki Tides. The ocean views are stunning, and the room opens onto the balcony, so that you can make it an indoor/outdoor space for entertaining.
Whether or not you plan on cooking during this vacation, the state-of-the-art kitchen at Tiki Tides will tempt you. Perfectly suited for multiple cooks, the room is lavishly decorated in travertine tile, the stainless-steel appliances are brand new, and the custom cabinets are fully stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils. You could easily prepare a Thanksgiving feast for 16 in this kitchen! But even if you prefer to dine out, stock the fridge with drinks and snacks, keep the coffeemaker perking, and toss everything into the dishwasher on your way to the beach!
There is a second living space on the first floor that kids of all ages will love. The combination game room and family room is just in from the pool area, and you may find it hard to pry teens from this particular spot! A huge HDTV and DVD player await here, while a wet bar in the corner provides handy libations. The couches and chairs are ?sink right in? comfy, and with the swimming pool just steps away, the whole area is a paradise of relaxation and recreation!
Ride the elevator up to the third floor to view the three ?master king suites? ? bedrooms that each have a king-sized bed and en-suite bath! The true master is unmistakable, with its enormous size, balcony access, and ocean views. There?s a complete sitting area in this suite, and the couch opens into a bed for 2 ? perfect for parents of young children not ready to sleep on their own yet. The bathroom is palatial in the master suite as well, featuring a deep soaking tub and walk-in shower. You will treasure this nightly retreat!
The other two master king suites on the 3rd floor each have French doors leading to lovely balconies, and en-suite baths that feature walk-in showers. Every bedroom at Tiki Tides also boasts HDTV. And of course all your linens and towels are provided. We even have a laundry room with washer, dryer, and sink to keep everything fresh and clean!
Two bedrooms occupy the second floor, including 2 more suites! One has a king-sized bed and leads out to a balcony with sunset views, while another also contains a king-sized beds and also has an en-suite bath. Everyone will find the perfect place to sleep at Tiki Tides!
There?s two bedrooms on the first floor too, each with a set of bunks, HDTV, and plenty of storage space. It leads right out to the pool area, and makes a great ?privacy pad? for teens, older children, and adults who like to get up early, do a few laps in the pool, and stroll down to the beach.
As beautiful and luxe as Tiki Tides is, its location is even better. Nothing stands between you and Cinnamon Beach but a boardwalk over the dunes. And the house is located in Cinnamon Beach resort, with access to all the amenities from swimming pools to a clubhouse with fitness center to a kid?s water splash zone.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 3 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 4 Bunk
Room Description: *** Charges = $450 for cleaning, & $350 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King, 1 Sofa Bed), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #7 (Bunk Bed), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Bedroom #5 (2 Queen Beds), Bedroom #6 (Bunk Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning, Iron
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Deck, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Pool, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4, TV in Bedroom #5
* Trash Day: Thursday