In a gated community near the beach, this palatial 5,800+ sqft mansion sleeps 20 in luxurious accommodations that include an elevator, designer gourmet kitchen, theatre room, game room with pool table & bar, enormous screened lanai with heated pool, spa & summer kitchen.
With each new space you enter at Versailles by the Sea, you'll be amazed all over again. There simply isn't an "ordinary" room -- love and a designer's eye have been lavished to make each area uniquely beautiful, from coffered ceilings to crown molding, graceful archways to smooth tiled floors and Viking appliances.
Step outside onto the paver patio and you're in a lanai with an atrium ceiling open to the brilliant blue Florida sky. Simply immense, this space encompasses a fully stocked summer kitchen, lounging area, teardrop-shaped swimming pool with gradual step entrance, safety fence, shower, & heated spa. Need a place for the kids to kick a ball around? There's a big grassy lawn, too!
And the best part about Versailles by the Sea? There's no "worst" bedroom! King-sized beds grace every room except 2, and these are children's rooms, one with 2 sets of queen-sized bunks and the other with 1 set of doubles. No matter how big your family reunion or how many friends suddenly appear to join you at the beach, everyone will be comfortable here!
On the first floor are 2 bedrooms, including the master with a king bed, daybed, and lovely en suite bathroom offering a big soaking tub and walk-in shower. The second bedroom has 1 king, and each room (as well as all the other bedrooms at Versailles by the Sea) has an HDTV. Warm-toned colors, plenty of sunny windows, and restful décor make these rooms irresistible!
Also on the first floor is the huge, welcoming living room, with entertainment center, fireplace, and sliding glass doors onto the lanai. With enough space for the whole gang to gather, this is a terrific spot to indulge in those late-night storytelling sessions that make such great memories. (Our wine room and wet bar are at hand too, to keep the conversation lively!)
The kitchen and dining areas will tempt even the most committed restaurant aficionado to whip up a homemade feast one evening. Fitted with brand-new Viking appliances, granite countertops, custom wooden cabinetry, and plenty of workspaces, our kitchen is a chef's dream come true. In the cupboards you'll find all the cookware, utensils, and dishes necessary to prepare and serve many courses. And this kitchen is perfect for multiple cooks -- plenty of elbow room for the bakers, sous chefs, and bartenders in your group!
The dining room is a gorgeous space with a modern chandelier, and for less formal moments, our breakfast nook in a sun-drenched corner is a great way to wake up in the morning!
Upstairs (take the elevator or the stairs!) you'll find 5 more bedrooms, a splendid theatre room with stadium seating recliners and a full screen, and a big entertainment center with a pool table and custom bar! And when it's time for a quieter moment, a long balcony overlooks the surrounding landscape of old-growth oaks and palms, from which birds fly in morning and evening.
The children in your group will love the 2 big bedrooms devoted just to them, with multiple bunkbeds, TVs, and a "clubhouse" atmosphere just right for those intense games of make-believe. Three more bedrooms each have a king bed, with luxe bathrooms to match and private balconies off 2 rooms.
It's all oceanside beside the dunes that border the coquina-shell sands of the Cinnamon Beach. The kids will spend hours exploring, and their parents and grandparents will love discovering new areas to relax and reconnect.
Treat yourself to an unforgettably luxurious vacation at Versailles by the Sea!
Bedding Configuration: 6 King, 4 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $450 for cleaning, & $295 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee & tax is 11%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 Doubles), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (King), Bedroom #6 (King), Bedroom #7 (4 Queen beds), Other (1 sofa sleeper), Bedroom #8 (King)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Golf Courses, Grill, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4, TV in Bedroom #5, TV in Bedroom #6
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday