Bring the whole gang and enjoy breathtaking views of a quiet beach at our oceanfront Beach Haven house. With 2 complete living spaces under one roof, it's the perfect place for a family reunion, multi-generational group, or good friends traveling together.
Built on 2 lots, Beach Haven is truly private, with plenty of yard space on 3 sides and nothing but the undergrowth, dunes, and sand on the fourth! Boasting ground-floor patios and 2nd storey wraparound decks, our home is ideal for folks who like plenty of separate spaces to talk, play, and enjoy the unique beauty of Palm Coast. There's even a loft hideaway with 2 single beds, just waiting to become the kids' clubhouse!
Each of the 2 floors in this house contains a kitchen and living area plus 3 bedrooms, so it's easy to divide the space into separate quarters if desired. The main kitchen is on the second floor, which also offers the best ocean views. But there is space for everyone and views aplenty in our homey wood-paneled house!
The second-story main deck will amaze you, meandering around corners and offering lovely views in 3 directions. (There is also a private balcony from the master bedroom!) This is likely to be the place you'll remember most about Beach Haven, with its casual dining and seating and spectacular vistas. Hear the waves crash and the seabirds call, and inhale that refreshing sea breeze! If you make it out to the deck early enough, you'll even have front-row seating for the sunrise, which is an unforgettable sight.
Going indoors from the main deck, you enter the living room, a high-ceilinged marvel of a space with a giant brand-new HDTV, comfortably cushioned rattan furniture, and plenty of floor space for those late-night karaoke performances and raucous charades! The ocean views from this room are incredible through the double set of sliding glass doors!
You'll never want to stir from the living room, but the troops must be fed, and our kitchen makes it bearable with ocean views above the sink! The tile floor feels good on hot "beach feet" too, and the blond cabinetry and white appliances lighten the room still further. Prowl around the cupboards and you'll find enough cookware, utensils, dishes, and gadgets to prepare and serve just about anything -- we've got everything you need down to the last corkscrew and water glass! Of course, if you're on a strict restaurant and take-out diet this vacation, the microwave is great at re-heating!
The dining room on the second floor has a big table and plenty of chairs, but unless it's raining outdoors, you may find it deserted in favor of the deck. Instead, it's often turned into a computer and game center, with teens updating their Facebook status ("The sand here is the color of cinnamon!"), parents checking the opening times of the next sightseeing attraction on their laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Beach Haven), and little ones coloring or lining up the shells they've collected on the beach. This area also contains the stairs up to the loft (bedroom #7).
The second-story master bedroom is a delight, with an ultra-comfy king-sized bed, TV, en suite bathroom, and view of the ocean through a huge picture window. One of the 4 full bathrooms in our house is attached to this room, meaning you have no reason to leave the suite until you absolutely must go down to the beach!
The second floor contains another bedroom with a king-sized bed, this one with a private ocean balcony. The third bedroom contains a snug queen-sized bed & the 2nd floor living room includes a queen sofa sleeper. The 3rd floor loft counts a bedroom #7 with 2 single beds.
The 1st floor is impressive as well, with a sizeable kitchenette, a family room containing a new HDTV & a queen-sized sleeper sofa, 2 bedrooms (one with a king & queen & a private patio with ocean view, the other with a queen & a single!), and 1 bedroom with a double bed. Beds for 20 altogether at Beach Haven, & 2 bathrooms on each floor!
Our wide, almost deserted beach is your personal paradise.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $350, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Bedroom #5 (queen & single), Bedroom #6 (king & queen), Bedroom #7 (loft - 2 twins), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday