Why stay at a resort with strangers when you can have all the resort amenities ? and then some! ? right at Rum Runner, our big house just minutes from Hammock Beach? Enjoy a heated pool and spa, theater, elevator, pool table, HDTVs, and summer kitchen!
Rum Runner sleeps 14 in utter luxury. There are 2 master suites here, one on the first floor and one on the second, which are perfect for two families traveling together or for grandparents who appreciate the convenience of being just steps from the heated pool (with no stairs to climb). There is also an elevator, so accessibility to all parts of the house is never an issue.
As soon as you enter our big golden house, you?ll feel a sense of ease and comfort. Where to explore first? Why not pop out to the back for a second, just to check out the heated pool with waterfalls, the bubbly heated spa, the beautiful landscaping, and the summer kitchen complete with wet bar, big table, palm-frond ceiling fans, and wall-mounted HDTV?
If you can drag yourself away from this refreshing spot, step indoors and look around the first floor. Here you?ll find one of the master suites, boasting a king-sized bed, HDTV, and en-suite bath with a jetted soaking tub and a walk-in shower. Sliding-glass doors lead directly from this room to the pool, just in case anyone wants a midnight dip in the pool or an early-morning spa soak!
Also on the first floor is the home theatre, one entire wall of which is a projection screen. The reclining easy chairs in this room each have cup-holders, and the walls are painted a deep red, just like a real theatre. Your favorite movies and shows never looked so good ? or were so much fun to watch!
For more active play, step into the game room on the first floor, where a brand-new pool table awaits you, along with a round game table just right for poker, board games, or jigsaws. Ultra-comfy couches invite you to loll as you play video games or charades, and the sound system is first-class. If you have teenagers in your group, this is the room they?ll occupy from the moment they arrive until it?s time to go home!
The first-floor family room is a wonderful place to spend time with all or part of your group. The furnishings are very comfy, and sliding-glass doors connect you with the summer kitchen and pool area.
Another bedroom on the first floor offers a queen-sized bed and cheerful feminine surroundings, along with an HDTV. There is a handy half-bath on this floor too.
Travel upstairs to the main living, dining, and sleeping areas and you may immediately find yourself drawn to the balcony, with its TV, heat lamp, ceiling fans, and magnificent views. The distinction between outdoors and in is blurry at Rum Runner ? and that?s just perfect for the balmy climate!
The upstairs master suite is the jewel in Rum Runner?s crown, offering hardwood floors, a king-sized 4-poster, HDTV, and an en-suite bath that includes a Jacuzzi, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and more.
Three more bedrooms grace the second story, including 2 with 1 queen bed each, plus 1 more with 2 queens. Need more space? We have a futon and 2 sofa sleepers as well! And 2 more full baths plus a half ensure that nobody waits in line during the morning rush.
Gather the whole gang together for family time in the formal living room, where a giant sectional sofa with recliners surrounds the fireplace, while overstuffed couches and chairs offer conversational groupings.
The state-of-the-art kitchen will wow you, not to mention the full bar. There is plenty of room for multiple cooks and bartenders, and the cabinets contain the full complement of cookware, dishes, and utensils. The formal dining room is equipped to seat a crowd. All you need bring are groceries and a good appetite!
Plan your next Palm Coast visit at Rum Runner. Located in the exclusive Ocean Hammock resort, it has access to a private beach, and 24-hour security. Discover the joy of beach living with a big group . . in a one-of-a-kind house.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 6 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $450, security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Bedroom #6 (2 Queens), Other (1 futon sleeper), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, pool table
* FAQ: Attached Garage, BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Grill, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom