Treat yourself to an unforgettable vacation at Dancing Dolphin, our luxurious ocean-view house at Cinnamon Beach. You'll enjoy ocean sunrise and lake sunset views from our balconies, a private pool with spa, an elevator, a state-of-the-art gameroom, and more!
Brand new and designed for large family groups, Dancing Dolphin is just steps from the glorious Atlantic Ocean, where dolphins do indeed cavort in the waves off the shores of Cinnamon Beach. This private beach is composed of coquina-shell sand -- the only one of its kind! -- and is magnificently unspoiled, with rock outcroppings, sparkling waves, and beautiful vistas.
While you're at Dancing Dolphin, you have access to all the amenities of Cinnamon Beach, including swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, an exercise room, clubhouse, kids' splash zone, and café. This gated community offers 24-hour security for wonderfully peaceful beachfront living. You're going to love it!
But you don't really have to leave Dancing Dolphin to indulge in a wide range of games and activities! Our large gameroom on the ground floor offers a 60-inch HDTV with Surround Sound, Xbox, and an all-in-one billiards, ping pong, and air hockey table. The full wet bar includes a small fridge, sink, and wine rack. And it's a good thing we put a sofa sleeper in here, because some members of your party will never want to leave. (And they really don't have to -- there's a bedroom and full bath on this floor, too!)
While the rowdier crowd is indulging its love of games, another group can enjoy the second-floor living room. This lovely space also offers a 60 inch HDTV with Surround Sound, as well as ultra-comfortable seating. And the second floor is surrounded by large balconies with a great sound system: rhythmic ocean waves and the occasional birdsong!
The 2nd floor also contains the kitchen and dining areas. You'll feel as though you've walked onto the set of a television show when you enter our big kitchen, filled with new Bosch appliances. In the cabinets you'll find the full complement of cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils -- everything you need to transform that bucket of just-caught fish into trout meuniere! Or, if your style runs more to ordering off the menu, you'll appreciate the microwave, blender, coffeemakers, and dishwasher, which all get you out of the kitchen more quickly!
The dining room is designed for a feast, and you'll find yourselves gathering around the spacious table, but meals at Dancing Dolphin tend to make their way to 2 places: the balcony overlooking the ocean and private pool; or the downstairs patio with gas grill facing the sunset!
In addition to the one on the ground floor, there are 5 more bedrooms at Dancing Dolphin, including master suites on both the second and 3rd floors. (When you're traveling with a crowd, 2 masters come in very handy!) Both of these suites offer king-sized beds, big HDTVs, fabulous views from private balconies, and en suite bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers. Is this a house or your own private full-service spa?!
Of the other 3 bedrooms, 1 has a queen-sized bed and 2 each contain a twin over full bed with pull out trundle. That is 6 beds in those two rooms alone. Every bedroom has an HDTV, and these 3 rooms share 2 fully equipped bathroom. The 3rd floor has beautiful balconies as well, with breathtaking ocean and lake sunset views.
Your favorite area of all just may be the pool and patio. Our heated pool is fenced, with space for sunbathing. Our propane grill with table and chairs may convince you to cancel the restaurant reservations in favor of throwing some steaks and hot dogs onto the grill and playing Marco Polo with the kids. And the crowd coming home from the beach can go through the outdoor shower, then jump right into the pool! Ah, there's nothing like beach living!
Dancing Dolphin is the ideal vacation venue for groups up to 16. Ideally located, wonderfully spacious, & luxuriously furnished (travertine flooring, crown molding, & charming architectural detailed.)
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 twin, double, trundle, Bedroom #6 twin, double, trundle, Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Chairs, Beachcombing, Biking, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday
* Type: Cinnamon Beach Houses