Vacation in sheer splendor at Sea Star Palace, our 5,000+ square foot custom-built home in Cinnamon Beach. It boasts 3 master suites, 2 balconies with ocean views, a patio, wet bar, huge HDTV, and a new private pool (in March 2014) that will make you feel like royalty!
Just yards from the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and coquina-shell sands of Cinnamon Beach, Sea Star Palace is located in an exclusive gated community with access to 2 swimming pools (1 oceanfront, the other heated); a clubhouse with fitness center, game room, and snack bar; a children's water splash playground; a Jacuzzi; and private access to the beach. There's so much to do, you may find yourself curtailing some of your sightseeing to enjoy fun-filled days at "home"!
Sea Star Palace is beautifully landscaped, a Mediterranean-style house in tones of peach. It contains 3 storeys, with sweeping views of the Cinnamon Beach resort and partial ocean views on the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies. You'll feel like you're on top of the world when you sit outside and survey the panoramic horizon!
On the first floor, you'll find a big family room with a built-in wet bar as well as leather couches and homey Oriental rugs. Let the kids spread out their projects here, break out the board games, and get comfortable after a busy day out of doors.
On the same level is one of the master suites, boasting a king-size bed and sliding glass doors leading out to a lovely patio with seating and a table for casual dining. The master bath is palatial too, tempting you to linger late in the morning before rejoining the group! The 1st floor also has a 2nd bedroom with a queen bed.
The second floor features the formal living room, with a 65" HDTV in the entertainment center with Direct TV and a package of over 500 channels, sink-right-in couches and chairs that encourage you to nap, and a long bank of sun-soaked windows. Just beyond this area are a table and chairs for informal dining, and you may have to turn that space into your computer area -- you have free wireless Internet at Sea Star Palace -- or break out the Monopoly and show no mercy!
Next to the living room is the kitchen, a gourmet cook's dream of up-to-the-minute appliances, gadgets, and all the cookware and dishes you could ask for. The breakfast bar, set with stools, encourages helpers to come keep the cook company. And the formal dining room is adjacent, a sun-drenched room with a table set for 8 beneath a modern chandelier.
There is a master suite on this floor too, with a king-sized bed, an HDTV, and an en suite bedroom. Slide back the glass doors and step onto the balcony, where you can see a strip of ocean and plenty of beautiful resort! The perfect place for stargazing, it also makes a lovely setting for that first cup of morning coffee.
The third floor contains 2 more bedrooms: yet another master, this one with both a king and a queen sofa bed, wet bar, HDTV, and bathroom; and a smaller room with a queen-sized bed. A sleeper sofa brings the total bed space to 14, with plenty of privacy for multiple couples or families traveling together!
Your favorite place at Sea Star Palace might just be the third-storey balcony, with its sweeping views of the resort and peekaboo glimpses of the Atlantic Ocean! From up here you can smell the salty sea air, feel the balmy breezes, and survey the entire neighborhood. Magnificent!
There are 5½ bathrooms in our house, and you'll find all the linens and towels you need waiting for you here, as well as a washer and dryer to keep everyone's togs clean. Spacious, immaculately clean, and beautifully decorated, Sea Star Palace is a house you'll want to explore throughout your vacation, discovering new "favorite spots" every day!
Best of all, it's just a hop, skip, and jump from the beach, with its wide sands and sparkling waves. This is a great shelling beach, and it's also ideal for everything from surfing to sunbathing, boogie-boarding to bocce ball. Come stay here very soon, and experience luxury living
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (King, SofaBed), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Cafe (on site - Seasonal Hours), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Beach Access
* Family: Beach, Kids Games, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Private Pool
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, OceanHammock Home
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday