Casa Del Sol, Heated Private Pool, Private Beach Path - Crow's Nest BRs
A private heated swimming pool and spa, a sundeck, a gourmet kitchen, a huge master suite, a formal dining room ? and all of it equipped to play your favorite music! You?ll find luxury and comfort in every room at Casa del Sol, your Palm Coast getaway.
Newly renovated from top to bottom, our big one story house with a 2nd floor sundeck stands just yards from lovely, private Beach in the exclusive Ocean Hammock resort.
But once you see Casa del Sol, you may never want to leave! Step outside to the back, where a full outdoor living room greets you with casual furnishings beneath a silently spinning ceiling fan. It?s cool and breezy here, just steps from the glittering pool. There?s also a grill out here. The ideal mix of sun and shade, with plenty of space for everyone, it?s a great spot to enjoy any time of day or night. And did we mention that the full-house surround system (with touchpad controls) extends out here too, so you can listen to your favorite tunes while soaking in the spa or splashing in the pool ? while others listen to their music of choice elsewhere in the house!
When you can tear yourself from the balmy sunshine outdoors, step inside . . . and bring the views with you! Casa del Sol is open and light, with plenty of long windows to bring the outdoors in. The entry area is magnificent, leading into the great room with high-beamed ceilings, a fireplace, and ultra-comfortable new furnishings surrounding a fireplace and huge 7.1 HDTV theatre, plus PlayStation/Blu-ray game console. Sunlight pours in from several directions, and a warm golden glow welcomes you.
With the grill and outside dining in back, you might think there wouldn?t be comparable places to set a table inside Casa del Sol. You?re in for a pleasant surprise, then, when you discover not one but two beautiful dining areas. Our round table is in a sun-filled nook beside the kitchen, a beautiful place to begin each day. Our long table has smooth benches for the whole group, and
dresses up well for formal occasions. Entertain to your heart?s content!
Chefs will adore our new kitchen, and even if detest cooking, you may find yourself admiring the granite countertops, dual ovens, gas range, beamed ceiling, and elegant lighting ? all brand new and spotless! The cabinets are stocked with cookware, dishes, and glasses too, so all you need bring is the food. There is even a stand-alone icemaker and beverage cooler.
There are 5 bedrooms at our house including one that can serve as an office with a queen-sized Murphy bed. Two of the rooms have king-sized beds, two have queens, and one has 2 twins. All have their own 32-40? HDTVs, and all are as comfortable and spacious as you could wish. We provide all the linens and towels for every bed and bath at Casa del Sol too, and you?re welcome to use our washer and dryer.
The master suite is one of the crowning glories of our house! The king-sized bed sits beneath a coffered ceiling, with long windows and a big HDTV. The en-suite bath features a walk-in shower with a rain-head nozzle, a garden tub, and dual vanities. This is your sanctuary, a place to rest and recharge for another perfect day in Palm Coast!
But why should just one couple enjoy the luxury of a king bed in a large, lovely room? Our second bedroom also has a king, as well as several windows and plenty of space. Great for two couples traveling together, or for grandparents!
Now for one last peek at the view. Take the outdoor spiral stairs up to the roof and enjoy a bit of sunbathing or stargazing on our sundeck! You can see for miles up here, with front-row seats for the sunset and sunrise. What a terrific place to survey the beauty of the coast!
Casa del Sol offers luxury plus all the down-home comforts you crave on vacation. Book your stay today!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Ocean Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Blue Ray/DVD Player
* FAQ: Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Golf Courses
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Deck, Grill, Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing, Walkway to Ocean
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, OceanHammock Home
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday